seventeen

The worst thing in the world is seeing someone you love in pain.

But, could you imagine something worse than that? Could you imagine, even if you were as fucked up as Josh, your best friend's beautiful glowing eyes now dull and unblinking?

Could you imagine your best friend dead?

•••

Tyler had finally dragged a sobbing Josh away from Ruby, though he failed more than a few times - Josh was a lot stronger than Tyler.

If Josh were a stranger, Tyler would have immediately assumed he had no feelings, for he looked up and stuck a hammer straight into a police officer's (who got too close to Tyler) without a blink.

But, here they were.

Behind a bush next to the asylum, Tyler holding his ears against the screams and trying desperately to calm Josh's sobs, and it kind of got a bit too much for the small boy.

His shirt was ripped, the mask he had once worn to cover his face from the police was laying across Ruby's face, and he only had one shoe on.

All in all, they both looked terrible and were extremely vulnerable to the bullets that were raining down around them.

They had to move, they had to get into shelter and safety but...they didn't.

They sat there.

And they cried.

Together.

•••

no excuses tbf

I'm on holiday rn and I'm sunburnt cri Lord help me

ummMmMm

yh
SO I AM DISGUSTED WITH WHAT HAPPENED

AND I CBA TO TELL YOU

twentyoneboobs plz tell everyone in the comments and by everyone I mean you and jade kay thanks

~ ash 💞