nine

The man was obviously a lot older than both Josh and Tyler for, when he pulled his hood down, grey hair sprung out in clumps along a mostly bald head.

It seemed to shine even in the very dim light and when Tyler caught sight of the blood slowly dripping down his chin and onto Tyler's forehead, he didn't care anymore.

Tyler turned his head to the side and began to vomit, suddenly not giving a damn if he could choke on it. Josh hurried to put his head up and unlocked his chains, letting him sit on the edge to throw up onto the floor.

" Now," the man said, when Tyler had stopped coughing. " You said he was better trained, Josh."

Josh nodded and he turned away for a split second. " He is." That was all Tyler needed to hear to spring up and grab one of the knives that lay on the table.

(MY BATHROOM DOOR IS CREAKING AND ITS FUXKKNG CREEPY)

He gasped as he hit the wall, fumbling around on the door. It was locked, obviously, but Tyler thought he could take on these two psychopath.

Maybe it wasn't the best plan.

" Tyler! Put down the knife, Ty!" Josh looked frantic, his bloodshot eyes flicking around the room as he tugged on the light green ends of his hair.

The other man, however, snuck into a dark corner and began inching his way towards Tyler, concealed by the darkness.

" You're fucking insane!" Tyler screamed, still holding the knife out. " Nobody can change you, can they? You're too far gone, you've lost all control!"

Tyler never gave up on his patients, and he'd given up on Josh.

" No!" Josh shrieked right back. It didn't seem to be about Tyler escaping, but about Josh simply being a psychopath.

Tyler opened his mouth to speak but before he could, the man's face popped into his vision.

" Well, hello, pretty boy!" He shouted straight into Tyler's face, and pressed a harsh kiss to Tyler's chapped lips.

He was too stunned to move and when he got over it, he shoved the man weakly. " G-Get off!"

The man only pressed his lips into a tight line and pulled off of Tyler, wrapping a hand around his mouth. The other pryed the knife off of him, coming to rest at his waist.

" Sh, pretty boy. Pretty nose, for a pretty boy. Can I have it? Can I have your nose?" Tyler let out a weak, muffle scream when he was pulled into a small cupboard.

The man shoved him downwards, and into a small escape hole.

Except, the hole was filled in and tight. Josh and the man hurried in together, Josh holding Tyler on his lap with one hand covering his mouth.

For some reason, Tyler had seemed to stop freaking out, and now he just sat there, calm. He didn't even move when the door burst open.

" We know you're here! Give him back, and we won't hurt you!"

They sounded angry, very angry, and footsteps got dangerously close to the hole.

" Nothing!" He shouted back and walked away from their hiding place.

The people began to scurry throughout the room, shifting the table and sniffing.

" They were definitely here, though," One person said; Lena, from what he heard. She moved to pick up something for the table and a frantic voice, young and pitchy shrieked, " No! It's evidence!"

There was a pause, and some scuffling and Tyler felt Josh tense beneath him. Of course he wouldn't want people touching his stuff.

" Fine," Lena said and Tyler felt both men beside him relax slightly. " But we're coming back tomorrow."

The people all eventually left the room with a pounding of footsteps, and the three men waited a few minutes for them to fully disappear.

Finally, Josh sighed and began to scuffle in his pocket, still restraining Tyler.

" I knew it," he mumbled, bringing a hand to Tyler's mouth. " I knew they'd come."

He covered the bottom half of Tyler's face with a cloth, and Tyler struggled against it, holding his breath.

" Just breathe, Tyler," he sighed, shifting again. " We don't have time for this."

Eventually it became hard to see and Tyler took a deep breath, instantly regretting it as his vision went blurry.

"-have to turn," Tyler heard Josh say, his eyelids closing heavily. " Insane."

Just before he completely fell unconscious, Tyler focused on the word.

insane.

•••

yawn.

QOTD: how are you finding it so far? Too rushed? Too slow?

QOTD #2: whats the difference between crepes and pancakes

lololo