eighteen

Once they had plucked up the courage to finally move, it was in baby steps, and it took all their strength to move quickly and quietly in a battlefield.

If it weren't Tyler in the situation, he would've found this hilarious - how the police were set on killing three young adults that hadn't done anything wrong.

Nothing wrong at all.

Tyler watched Josh warily as he clung to his wet shirt, sobs racking through his body in great bursts.

They were finally inside, a little boiler room that Tyler had to pick with a bobby pin they found in Ruby's hair.

It was warm and with the door locked it pretty much drowned out the sounds of the bullets outside. All they needed was Ruby, to make their squad complete.

Josh obviously thought the same, because when Tyler got close to him to try and comfort him, the older man slapped him and pushed him away, to the other side of the room.

It was okay, though, because Josh loved him.

Tyler went to speak when Josh raised his hand, glaring at the smaller boy and sent him into a hysterical mess with one tiny death threat.

Josh seemed to have calmed down a little, instead going into a state of silent grief. He tugged Tyler up and hugged him, pressing his lips to the slightly bruising cheek.

" Baby, I love you. You just got in my way."

And, somehow, Tyler ended up nodding and whispered out an apology to the older man.

Josh nodded in approval and bought the small boy close, looking at the door in front of them.

" This is it, baby,"he muttered, stroking Tyler's hair. " Revenge. You still want to go?"

Tyler immediately nodded, and then Josh grinned because Tyler was gone. His therapist was gone, and this boy was now completely mentally unstable and more than willing to let Josh do what he wanted.

And, he certainly would.

IM BACK

filler chapter sorry

Let's clear Josh up.

yes he is abusive and it's half to do with his background and half to his mental illness.

he will control Tyler and he will physically and emotionally abuse him quite often now.

and, it seems there'll be a high possibility of sexual abuse.

I probably won't write the whole scene, but it would be mentioned and I can tell you that it's VERY significant.

I'm sorry if you didn't want this, but this is most certainly NOT the end and there are lots more twists to come :) please don't give up on me just because of this - it was planned from the start, and it would've always happened one way or another.

sorry for the long break - I think I needed it, but hopefully I'll be back for a while. please be patient with me, though.

I love you ❤️ stay beautiful

~ Ash 💞