fourteen

The cops had seemingly given up after a week and a half, finding no evidence of where the criminals had smashed the place, no fingerprints or anything.

Their run down shack-of-a-bar was now leaking and Ruby had narrowly missed getting her eye scratched out with a piece of broken glass flung across the room.

" You sure this is the right place?" Josh frowned, gesturing to the looming mansion. The party was in full swing, music already pounding through the boys' heads. Ruby seemed unfazed.

" Yes," the girl rolled her eyes and squealed, running across the lawn to a well-built, variety-jacket-wearing, very attractive boy. " Alex!"

The boy wrapped his arms around Ruby's small waist, their lips moving together in a gross, sloppy form. Tyler flinched under Alex's intense gaze, and the wet noises of the kissing.

Alex smirked and set Ruby down, walking towards the two disgusted boys, still staring at Tyler.

" Hello," he started and his voice was low, clear and careful. A rich boy's voice. " You must be Ruby's friends. I'm Alex."

Ruby giggled and leaned into Josh and Tyler, wiggling her eyebrows. " He's bisexual."

Josh rolled his eyes and casually wrapped a tense arm around Tyler's shoulders.

Alex raised an eyebrow at Josh, taking Tyler's hand in his. It was slightly forward, but Tyler didn't mind, for he was intently watching the pink, dancing elephant on the lawn.

" Tyler, you can come help me with the drinks?" Alex asked and wedged Josh's arm away, the latter looking furious.

" No, Ty-" He started but Tyler cut him off, grinning at Alex.

" It's okay, Josh. I'll meet you in the living room in ten?" He smiled and turned to walk, but Josh caught his arm.

" Tyler, you shouldn't-"

Tyler rolled his eyes and pulled a grinning Alex behind him, letting the older boy lead the way upstairs.

No danger signs went through Tyler's mind when Alex pulled him into the bedroom and locked the door.

•••

Alex handed Tyler another drink, the constant knocking ceasing when Tyler let out a scream of frustration and exhilaration, nearly dropping the drink onto the bed.

" Do they n-not," Tyler hiccuped, feeling Alex sit behind him when the bed dipped. " W-Want a dr...dri..."

" Drink." Alex finished, wrapping his arms around Tyler's waist. He pressed his lips to Tyler's neck and breathed softly. " The word is drink."

Tyler whimpered and set his drink down, reaching back to tug softly on Alex's hair. " J-Josh."

Alex snarled and moved to sit in front of Tyler, pushing him backwards.

" This isn't 'Josh', you little bitch." He growled and grabbed a fistful of Tyler's curly hair. Alcohol reeked on his breath and his eyes were swerving around, words slurred and stumbled.

" I'm-"

Alex rolled his eyes backwards and fell off of Tyler, and onto the floor.

His body began to convulse, foam forming around his mouth. Tyler had to turn away when Alex began to choke on his own vomit.

He looked upwards, where Alex was sat and saw Josh there, grinning like an idiot with a bloody knife clasped in his hands.

Tyler burst into tears and Josh jumped, scooping him away from the dying boy on the floor.

" You're okay, you will be okay," Josh murmured into his hair, for once seeming slightly sane. " Darling, you'll be okay."

•••

yeah okay