twenty-three

The two males are suspected to be around 5"5 and 6"2. Both last seen wearing black jumpers and black jeans. Both are said to be extremely dangerous. Please contact 087192754 if you, or someone you know has any information on the suspects.

Tyler turned the TV off and groaned. They'd managed to get a small apartment upstate New York, very down low in an area that had no real rules. It was dirty and inhibited rats and insects but it was something, and that was better than nothing.

"Josh!" He shouted, aiming for the shower. The running water stopped and he heard Josh get out softly.

"Yes, love?" It was amazing how much calmer he'd been after the night of his weakness - he was kind, lovely and soft, he took care of Tyler. It was bliss.

"We're on the news again. They keep making up stories about us."

Josh pads into the living room, his feet covered in a warm pair of socks, similar to the ones covering Tyler's toes. Water dripped off his wavy hair, running down his back and his torso.

Gorgeous.

Tyler smiles, watching as his lover walks towards him and sits next to him. He pulls him in to his wet chest, softly stroking Tyler's hair.

"We'll be okay. I promise. If something happens, you won't take the blame." Tyler starts to protest and Josh silences him, quickly, pressing a kiss to his forehead. "I won't let you take the blame."

Tyler bites his lip anxiously. Josh doesn't seem right, and it's making him feel extremely unnerved with every passing day. They haven't killed, or even hurt anybody in a long time, and that was something that happened frequently, so made Tyler feel more than a little nervous.

"Hey, babe. Calm down. It's alright, they ain't gonna find us. Promise."

Josh grins and stands up, the towel hanging dangerously low on his waist as he walks toward their shared bedroom to get dressed.

Tyler leans back comfortably and breathes deeply, one word running through his mind.

Promise.

hey gorgeous!

how are you liking nico and the niners & jumpsuit? i personally adore both!

i'm so excited to try and get pre sale tickets on tuesday. i'm so nervous though! good luck to anybody else hoping for them!!

love you all

~ ash 🌸