Chained Tight

A black car had pulled up to an auction house. The house itself was relatively big, rounded, and made of concrete. The roof had been like an expanding bump, extending slightly, before stopping, with a round top. There were few windows, and they were covered by curtains.

A tall man with raven hair, and piercing onyx eyes, stepped out from the car. He had been dressed in a black coat, that ended at his lower back, and he wore a white, untied scarf around his neck. Under the coat, was a grey like vest. He calmly walked into the entrance of the tall building.

Inside, was directions to the auction room. On the stage, sat people forced into labor. Each of them of were numbered. The numbers so far were 1-12. The man sat in a seat, and watched as someone was sold off. After the person was sold, they'd quickly bring out the next person.

After a boy with shaggy brown hair was sold off, a blonde boy had been placed in the boy's spot. The man's attention was on the blonde, and only him. The blonde had golden cat like ears poking out from his long golden hair. The boy was dressed in simple rags. His golden eyes looked empty, and he sat in his spot, shaking violently, in fear.

Seeing the boy's eyes, and the sorry state he was in, made the man feel some sort of sympathy for him. "This one here is a done deal!" The announcer spoke, pointing to the blonde boy. "He's easy to control, never argues, and he's already broken, so you don't have to worry about retaliation!" He continued on.

The man looked at the boy. If it was even possible, being in the spot light like he was, made him shake even more. What had this boy been through? Before he realized it, his hand shot up, calling a bid. "Anyone else?" The announcer called, looking around the room.

It seemed no one else had decided to bid. The most reasonable focus being because they wanted to break a slave themselves, not have an already broken slave. That didn't matter to the man however.

"Alright! Sold to this young man over here!" The man spoke, pointing the raven haired male. Two people walked towards the boy, harshly pulling on the blonde's chain. The boy let out a strangled yelp, and quickly followed. The man stood from his seat, and walked towards the three. When he was close enough, he stared at the blonde, however the blonde didn't make eye contact with him at all.

He didn't even glance up at his new master. The two other men walked away, and the man led the boy to his car. He placed the blonde in the seat next to him, and before he started driving, he looked at him. "What's your name?" He asked. The blonde only gulped silently, shaking. "I said what's your name."

The man repeated, his voice sounding demanding, which made the blonde squeak in fear. "E-Edward..." He mumbled quietly.

The man nodded. "My name's Roy, but you obviously won't be referring to me as that...."