Chained Dreams

A week had passed, and Ed was on edge. While doing his work, he tried to make as little mistakes as possible. Of course, from time to time, a few plates would drop here and there. And the times it happened, he would be smacked. The blonde found himself flinching every time. His golden ears would flatten against his head a lot.

And during the night, when he lay on the floor -much to Roy's dismay- he'd curl into a ball, and shake, as nightmares kept him awake. During the first few times, Roy hadn't noticed the blonde in his slumber. But one night, he was awoken by a whimper and quiet cry.

He had stood from his bed, and was ready to glare at whatever awoke him from slumber, but stopped when he realized it was Edward. Roy frowned slightly, taking pity on the blonde, and grabbed a pillow from his bed, and gently put it under the blonde's head before grabbing a blanket from his closet, and laying it gently over him as well. He didn't know what else to do in order to comfort the blonde.

So, he just wrapped the neko in blankets. As he climbed back into his bed, the whimpers seemed to stop, and Roy found himself smiling softly. But, shouldn't a slaves master not care? Don't slaveholders usually just beat their slave until they shut up? Just what was this innocent golden haired kitten child -more like 15 year old child- doing to him?

Sorry it's short guys! The next four chapters after this one are also going to be short. These chapters are really just fillers XD. Hope you all enjoyed, and I'll see you guys next chapter! Bai!