Chapter 6

Jake's POV
I kissed him. I kissed him, and he didn't run away. Actually, he leaned into it and kissed back. It was like he wanted it as much as I did.
"What... The Shit?!" Said some unknown person.
We break apart and turn to the location of the voice. It was Taylor. He reminds me a lot of Lance. He was staring at us and his jaw had basically hit the floor. He then started for the stage.

Lance's POV

"Now, Taylor calm down, please, so we can talk-" I was cut off by the sound of Taylor bitch-slapping me. "Why didn't you tell me you were gay and dating the hottest guy at the high school?!?" Taylor asked. "Wai... What?" I asked confused. "ugh, come on, you know I'm basically an exact clone of you.... I'M GAY TOO!!" Taylor shouted out of impatience and annoyance. After hearing that, I about fainted, but Jake caught me and held me up. He didn't let go, making sure I wouldn't fall. Once again, I felt the sparks. "Taylor, what's taking so-," Chance said walking in, but he stopped seeing me and Jake basically lost in each other's eyes, "Ummmm, what's going on?" "Oh, I was practicing and Jake came in asking for help on some biology homework. Then, Taylor walked in; I got a little dizzy and about fainted, but Jake caught me before I hit the ground," I said, making it sound truthful. I am the best liar in the family, so I also know when other people are lying too. "Okay," Chance said believing every word I said. "Let's go," I said ushering every one out. I ran back and gave Jake a peck on the lips then whispered into his ear saying, "We can work on Biology another time." Then, I left the auditorium.

Over the next few weeks, Jake and I would meet after school in the auditorium hang out, make out, and just be with each other.

It's now three weeks before the Spring Formal, the dance that's basically like prom, but this is for freshman and sophomores. This year's theme was the 60's. This also happened to be the topic of discussion between me and Jake.

"Well, the 60's was good in the fashion world. The first half was dominated by classic fashion and the second half was dominated by free-flying fashion," I said. "Yea, but there are tons of bad things about the 60's," Jake said. "Really," I said, "Name one." "Well," Jake said stumped, "I can't name one, but there had to be at least one thing that wasn't good." "You're so cute when you're stumped," I said then leaned in and kissed him. We then heard the east door to the auditorium open and close, so we separated and yanked out our workbooks. After 10 minutes of pretending to be working, we decided that we were hearing things and decided to leave.

That night, Taylor ran into my room with his laptop. "What is it Taylor," I asked as he jumped beside me on the bed. "Look," he said handing me his computer after hitting play on whatever video he had pulled up on the school social website. I soon heard and saw me and Jake on the stage in the auditorium talking about the Spring Formal. My life basically flashed before my eyes as soon as I saw me and him kiss, then I saw how many views the video had. It had over 1,000 views, meaning almost the entire school knows me and Jake are gay. I didn't dare look at the comments because I know that it would only cause me more pain. Soon after that, I started crying, and my mom, dad, and other siblings all walked in and tackled me into a family group hug. I guess they all saw the video too, and waited till after I saw it to come in and comfort me. I couldn't think about anything except Jake because this would destroy his reputation. He told me that he wanted to keep 'us' a secret for awhile until he was ready to come out. I had told him that I was still in the closet too. Now, we have been forced out by some random person who had been spying on me and Jake in the auditorium. My high school life is ruined, and the war has begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG, I hope you like what I did. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Newton's Third Law of Motion, but it also applies to our lives. Like, comment, and share. Luv ya!! Working on Chapter 7 tomorrow.