Chapter 8

Lance's POV

I heard the familiar sound of Jake's truck pull up. He walked in with a bruise and a smile on his face. "What happened to you," asked Jordan (PIC ABOVE ^^^^^^) who walked out of the kitchen with my drink in his hand.

Jordan is Jake's best friend. He's on the football team, and he and Jake are up for valedictorian. He came by right after school to offer up protection and support. It made me smile knowing that Jake's friends weren't against me and him.

"Uhhhh, Shawn happened, but don't worry, he's taken care of," Jake said walking over to me and kissing me. "What are you doing here Jordy," he asked Jordan. "I came here to support you," Jordan replied. "He's sweet and kind," I said taking my drink from his hand as he handed it to me. he sat down in the chair next to the couch that me and Jake were on.

We talked for hours. Soon, it was time for dinner. Jake and Jordan stayed for dinner. "So, Jake, Jordan, yall are play sports with Chance," asked my dad. "Yes sir," they both replied. "Jake, when did you and Lance, you know, happen," asked my mom. "Actually it wasn't but like 3 weeks after the accident that we kissed," Jake said. A grin stretched across his face as he looked into my eyes with his soulful ones. I could feel his live for me as he grabbed my hand. It felt like forever before he turned back to my mom. She was in awe. My dad was too, but he tried to hide it with the big tough father act thing. Chance was doing the same. Taylor, Izzy, and Maryse were just like in a trance.

I got up to take my dishes to the sink and on my way back to my seat I collapsed. Jake and Jordan were the ones who caught me. They carried me to the couch while everyone was freaking out. "We need to give him some room," Jordy said, "He probably just got a little light headed." Jake, Jordan, and I all take the medical classes at school. Jake checked my pulse as Jordan made sure I was comfortable. They came to the conclusion that I had just passed out. While I was out, I had a dream.

I was looking around and saw that I was in a hospital. "I know this is hard to understand, it's a miracle that this happened," said a doctor as he showed me a monitor. I realized that I was at an OBGWYN. The doctor then said, "You're pregnant."