Chapter 14

Lance's POV
They wanted details but me and Jake shot them down. We had decided to watch a movie when my parents walked in. "Mom, Dad," I said shocked, "What are you doing here? I thought you would be gone until Saturday." "We decided to come back early," my mom said. They then noticed Jordan. "Well, it seems you have company," they said confused by the bump that was definitely not body fat, "so we will just go upstairs." I shot a look at Jake and then went upstairs. "How was the trip," I asked nonchalantly as I walked into the room of my parents. "Great," my dad said. He didn't even look up when I walked into the room. "Alright, spill," I said giving them the look they can never escape.

My mom was the first to answer. "Well," she said, "it's just that that boy down there-" "Is my best friend and he needs as many places as possible where he can feel safe and welcomed," I said with an attitude. That shut my parents up real quick, then my mom asked me a question. "How far along is he," she said. "2-3 months," I said, "he got pregnant on new years." "Well, tell him if he wants pointers, to just come ask me," my mom said. She flashed her motherly smile, and I then left the room and headed back downstairs. Jake and the guys were about to put their jackets on when they saw me. "What's going on," I said. "Well, Jordan and James know this club and wanted to know if we wanted to tag along. So do you want to," Jake said. "Sure, what type of club is this," I asked James. "It's a pretty regular nightclub," he said. "Give me a few minutes," I said then raced up stairs to get changed. It took me 5 minutes to pick an outfit and another 5 minutes to do my hair. When I walked downstairs, Jake had a look of lust in his eyes while the others had envy. "Let's go," I said as I walked outside.

The club was raging when we pulled up. We walked into line and were waiting for like 10 minutes before we reached the bouncer. "Chance, what are you wearing," the bouncer said looking me up and down. "I'm Lance. Chance is my twin brother," I said to the bouncer. "Oh, sorry, ages," he said picking up his clipboard. "Fifteen," I said. "Sixteen." "Sixteen." "Seventeen." "Twenty-two." The bouncer checked Damion's ID then nodded and stamped our hands. When we got inside, Jake said, "So I'm guessing your brother is a regular." "I guess so, but let's hope he's not here tonight," I said, and speak of the devil, there was Chance leaning against the wall talking to some girl when he noticed me. His face dropped when we locked eyes. He said something to girl, probably something like 'I'll be right back', and started walking towards us.

"Hey Jake, Lance, Jordan, James, and Damion," he said, "Lance what are you doing here? This isn't your scene." "Not my scene," I said standing up straight and looking into Chance's eyes, "I'm sorry, but last I checked I am still older and have superiority over you. Just because I don't usually do this doesn't mean I can't. So why don't you just walk back over to the skank on a wall and I'll forget that I saw you drinking alcohol while being underage. That would surely get you kicked off the team and grounded for at least a month." Chance opened his mouth to say something, but he couldn't find words to say. He walked away defeated, and all I heard behind me was "Damn" come from James's mouth. "You okay," Jake asked me while putting his arm around me. "Yeah, he just gets on my nerves when he acts like he's above me. I have superiority by 2 hours, so he is under my control when mom, dad, and Izzy aren't home," I said. "How did you know he was drinking," Jordan asked. "There was a fake ID poking out of his shirt pocket, and there was alcohol on his breath," I said. "I would never have noticed," Jake said. "Well," I was cut off by a new song coming over the speakers, "Come on, let's dance." I pulled Jake onto the floor and danced with him while Pompeii by Bastille (VIDEO ABOVE) played. I noticed several looks come from people around us, but I don't care. They want something to look at; I'll give them something to look at. I waited for the right moment, and while my back was against Jake's body, I kissed him. So many different reactions, one being "Chance?". I laughed and looked at the speaker and said, "I'm Chance's twin brother." It was a girl. "Chance is over there," I said pointing to the wall where he was with another girl. The girl instantly got angry and said, "Thank you." Jake started to laugh too.

The rest of the night was full of laughs, dances, kisses, and talks. When we got back to my house, my parents were on the couch waiting for me. "It's past curfew," my dad said. "It's a weekend," I said. "I'll be up in your room," Jake whispered into my ear before he went upstairs. "Good night Mr. and Mrs. Chace," Jordan, James, and Damion said as they walked out of the house to their car. "Look, you didn't tell anyone where you were going, and we were worried," my mom said. "Well, I'm home, and I'm safe. So, it shouldn't be that big of a deal," I said. "Just let us know next time, or leave a note," my dad said before he and mom went upstairs to go to sleep. I walked upstairs and into my room to hear the shower going.

"Mind if I join you," I said as I stuck my head inside the bathroom. "Not at all," Jake said. So, I got undressed and stepped into the shower. "Did you have fun," Jake asked. "Yea, I did," I said. "Good," he said as he started to plant tiny kisses on my neck. The feeling was like a rush of adrenaline. I wanted him to take me, and I'm sure he wanted me to take him, but my parents were home, so we couldn't. We did do some things; we just didn't go all the way. We got out and dried off. We only put on underwear before hopping into bed. I nuzzled myself into his arms and drifted off to the beat of his heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, new update. Pics) top left - Mrs. Chace / top right - Mr. Chace / Bottom left - Lance's club outfit / Bottom right - Lance's club hairstyle. Let me know what you think. Like, comment, and share. Love y'all.