Chapter 16

Jake's POV

It's been 3 days since I ran out of the auditorium. I haven't spoken to anyone connected to Lance since then. What I have done are things I regret. I wish I could take back all the pain I've caused him. I wish I hadn't pretended to be flirting with a girl I was talking to whenever I saw Lance near by. I knew how much it would hurt him. I could see the pain in his eyes as he walked away hurt. I wanted to run after him every time, but something kept me back. The worst moment however was when one of the girls kissed me, and I kissed back.

Lance was walking by when she did it. when he left I asked, "What the hell?" "You obviously want to either hurt him, make him jealous, or both. I'm just helping," she replied. "Thanks but I don't need it." I then took off. I knew where he was going, and I had to find him. When I saw him ahead of me, I tackled him. "what?! what are you doing," he said as he tried to free himself from my grasp. "Getting you back." That's when I kissed him. 3 minutes later I pulled back. All he had to say was, "OK."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Long time no see guys. Sorry for the wait, but I am going through a lot of stress at school. Lots of homework. My creative juices just aren't what they used to be, but I knew had to give you something, so for now, War of Hearts is on hold.