Chapter 11

Lance's POV

"So, do you want to stay the night," I asked Jake. "Serious," he asked. I just nodded my head, biting my lip. He said, "Damn, you're sexy when you do that." He then swooped me up bridal style and carried me to my bedroom. We spent most of the night just laying and holding each other. Every now and then, we'd kiss. It was probably the best night of my life.

Jordan's POV

When we got to James's home, his family was waiting in the living room. "Honey, is that you," called out a woman, I'm guessing she was his mother. "Yes ma'am, I'm home," he replied bringing me into the living room. "Who is this," asked his dad gesturing to me and then his eyes went straight to my stomach when saw how big it was. "This is Jordan, is it okay if he stays with us? His dad tried to kill him when he told him...," he stopped looking for approval from me and then turned back to his parents and continued, "when he told his dad about what happened between us at the New Year's Ball." "And what happened at the New Year's Ball," asked his little brother who was only 7th grade. "Well, we got drunk and ended up in a hotel room. Thing escalated quickly. Well, now Jordy is 3 months pregnant with twin boys, and they're mine," James said to everyone. "Well, there's no need to get overworked about it, so, Jordan, you are welcomed to stay as long as you like," said Mr. Marcum.

We heard a knock come from the front door. James opened the door to reveal my brother, Damion (PICK ABOVE ^^^^^^) covered in cuts and bruises. I knew immediately that Dad had found him. I pulled him in and hugged him tight. "I'm just glad he found me and not you," Damion said when we walked into the living room. I started bandaging him while James ran and grabbed him some pillows and a blanket. "You can stay in here for the night," James said walking into the room. "Thank you," Damion said. Damion then rested his hand in my stomach. "How we doing in there," he asked. "They're fine," I replied, "Ivan and Axton are healthy according to the doc. Damion couldn't help but smile. None of us could. We soon all went to sleep, happy, for now.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, yes it's been a long time. It's short, but my laptop isn't working rn, but I promise, I am not done writing, not even close. Love yall.