Chapter 13

Lance's POV
"Hello," I said as I answered the phone. Jake was kissing my neck and them he found my sweet spot. "Jordan *moan*, can you, woah, re...repeat that," I said as I tried to release my self from Jake's grip. "I said that we were on our way over, but based on the noises coming from your side, we will just stop by around 3," Jordan said as he hung up. "Okay," I said as I threw my phone and gave into Jake's advances. "My.... parents..... won't be..... home..... until.... the weekend......," I said in between kisses and moans. "Well then, we have the house to ourself for the day, I think," said Jake as he lifted me up off the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist and the passion continued as he carried me upstairs to my bedroom then into my personal shower, which was huge by the way. He pushed me against the wall as he started undressing.  He then started to undress me. We were still in our underwear, but his was lingerie, and God it was so sexy.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
We both got dressed after a steamy shower. Let me say, we could go all night long if given the chance. We were walking downstairs when a knock came from the door. I opened the door to see Jordan, James, and Damon. "Come on in guys," I said, then I saw Damon's face, "You come with me. I can fix that up real quick." I dragged him to the kitchen and started mixing things. When I was done, I didn't even know what I had made. All I knew was that I had to apply it to the face. I started applying it and massaging it into the skin. We then went into the living room and joined the others. Within one and a half hours, his skin started to clear up. "Wow, I don't even remember what I put into it," I said as I moved his head to check everything. All bruises were gone, and his eye wasn't as swollen as it was before. We kept talking for hours about babies when Taylor came downstairs. "You two," he said pointing at me and Jake, "need to turn down the volume, ya nasties." Jake and I blushed while everyone started laughing, and Taylor ran back up to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I may or may not write a NSFW chapter separate from this book for the shower scene. Let me know if you want one. Like comment and share. Love y'all.