|50|

"It's a-" Dr. Steal paused, adding to the tension. "GIRL!" She finished with applause. I grinned and she handed me my baby. I stroked her soft head, my eyes studying every freckles on her nose. She already had a small black patch of hair, but it wasn't a lot.

"What would you like to name her." The doctor asked, and it popped up in my mind.

"Faye." I finished with a smile. Lucifer and Chase strolled in the room.

"Middle name?"

"Faye Destiny-" I was interrupted.

"Diablos." Lucifer finished while Chase gave him an evil eye.

"Why does the child get your last name, huh?" Chase argued, and I groaned, ready for more fighting, since they couldn't go to the field to work it out. They just had to fight in some way.

"Because that child is mine. My blood, my genes-"

"But-"

"Stop, both of you." I interrupted, and they shot their stares at me.

"We will decide the last name later, but right now I just want rest. Lucifer's already made this night a hell for me, and don't forget about me having to give birth during the tormenting."

"Right, sorry."

"No I'm going to let Dr. Steal do her medicals on Faye and take a nap, while I suggest everyone just give me a couple days to settle in. I need time to adjust with Faye and rest, get my head together, and then we can work this fight out back on the field, got it?"

"Yep."

"Fine." Lucifer mumbled the same Chase answered. They gave each other a look before Lucifer left and Chase sat down in one of the chairs in the room in silence. The doctor took Faye from my arms and proceeded with her medical documents, while I drifted to sleep after a restless night.

"Cassy!" I was being shaken.

"Mm, five more minutes." I mumbled, shutting my eyes tighter.

"We came to visit you and your baby, not watch you sleep longer." I opened my eyes finding red hair draping over me. I sat up, facing my two beat friends, offering smiles.

"So she wasn't just getting fat." Mandy noted, and Ameth gave her a look.

"Shut up, Mandy, you could tell she was preggers."

"Well I just wanted to assume the best. Well actually getting extremely plump in the course of a couple weeks is a little frightening, but-"

"Is it a girl, or a boy?" Ameth interrupted. Mandy slumped her shoulders in a frown.

"A girl, and her name is Faye Destiny..." I trailed off, still confused over her last name.

"Whats the matter? The last name should be
Dawn since you and him will soon share his sir name, right?"

"Well, Chase isn't the father..."

"WHAT?!" They bursted together, giving me incredulous looks. My cheeks reddened.

"The last time I was kidnapped, it was by Lucifer, and well, while I was asleep he performed something to make me pregnant. It's not like we did anything."

"So, that just makes everything more complicated." Mandy added.

"Will Faye take the alpha line or..."

"No, Chase said that the heir has to have alpha blood, and since Faye isn't his daughter exactly, that won't happen." I explained. It also doesn't help that the baby is a female.