Chapter 3 : A Long Way To Go

Hey guyss...

I know it's been awhile since I posted the previous chapter..

You see....

I've been busy with my school

And,

School sucks.

I even have a physics test today that I haven't even prepare for it.

*sigh*

Anyways

Enjoy!

Kakashi's pov

I clenched my hand into a fist. "Fair enough. She's..." Before I could finish, Naruto cut me out "Kakashi sensei... Don't worry I'll bring her back. Also Sasuke" He tried to calm me down. "She's my Daughter" I proudly said to the old Lady chiyo.

-Meanwhile-

Hiroyuki's pov

"You're late. We must get ready at once" Leader's hologram said. "It's their fault. I've suggested the quickest way but they just have to make the ruccus about it" I rolled my eye.

"The jinchuriki proves more powerfull than what we expected" Deidara explained. "What You expected deidei" I cleared that up so that leader won't get mad at me. I dismissed Lexis and make Koa patrol around the area.

Leader waved hand signs and summoned the gedo statue. "Now, let everyone gather" Leader said and holograms of other members start to appear.

We three get to position. "alright. Shall we begin" Pain's hologram appear at his rightful place. He wave a tiger sign and the mouth of the jedo statue is open. "It'll now take 3 days and nights. Stay aware of your physical selves. Zetsu, have your physical body stand guard outside? Use the one with the greatest range." "I know" he replied

"Hiro, have your dog guard outside?" I just nod my head. "Hnn. He've widened his range by now" I said. "3 days and night, won't it be longer than that since we no longer get Orochimaru here?" Kisame asked. "Hnn. You really think so lowly for me do you Kis-a-me?" I mocked. "One of the reason to start at once" Pain said.

We all get ready and start to seal the shukaku. "Sealing Jutsu : 9 Phantom dragon" 9 dragons made of chakra crashed Gaara and lift him upwards. After few moments, there's red chakra which seep out of his eye and mouth. The sealing jutsu is working.

-Time Skip-

Kakashi's pov

Pakun just come after scouting the surrounding. "Here is the hideout. I could smell the scent of gaara and also the scent you give me. But..." He stopped explaining. "But what?" I asked. "There's a coincidence meeting" He said. "With who?" I asked.

"I could sense Koa's scent but now his chakra all around the forest around the hideout. But... he don't show himself to me, even if I'm that close with the hideout. There's something fishy happening right now." He explained. Koa... Hiroyuki's dog... So She's there.

"Okay then. Now I still have another favour to ask" I said. "What is it Kakashi?" He ask. "Go find Gai's team and tell them to meet us at the hideout" I said. He just nod.

Naruto fall from his bed. "Ah. You're awake Naruto" "Pakun! Have you found the hideout?" He's even so noisy at this time. "Yes. I'll go first then" He run, out of the room, and out of the village.

"kakashi sensei... does this meant that he found where the Akatsuki's hideout?" Naruto asked. I finished bandaging my right thigh "Yup. Get ready, because we're moving out" I said. I need to get to Hiroyuki on time... Before she went away... again.