Chapter 7 : Sai

Hey guys...

It's author-chan here.

Recently, one of my relatives passed. And I have just visited his funeral yesterday.

So, I hope for y-all's understanding.

There's less things that I could think of for my books thesedays.

So, I'm really if the story couldn't satisfy you guys.

Anyways,

Without further ado,

Enjoy...

Hiroyuki's pov

After healing both me and Sasuke, we both lie on the cold hard ground, enjoying each other's company. He's back. Okano said. I stand and give him a hand "Orochimaru and Kabuto is here" I said. He just hned and we both walk side by side back to our room... more like my room.

We both stopped across Orochimaru, kabuto and... Nobu? I stand behind Sasuke, try to hide myself from them. "Aren't you training with Hiroyuki?" Kabuto ask. "You're lucky that I'm training with Hiroyuki. You said that you're teaching me another new jutsu, Orochimaru" Sasuke spat. "well then look who we got here... it's a leaf shinobi. I hope you and Hiro will like him since he's from the leaf and you three could share stories" Orochimaru said.

"So... you're Sasuke Uchiha. My name is-" "get lost" Sasuke interupted. "So that's the best fake smile that danzo taught you... Nobu?" I speak up. "it's been a long time Hiro. I go with the name Sai" he said. Danzo sure carve him personally.

"So I'm really the type of person that's immediately be dislike by people even if I wear a smile. Naruto also took a disliking right after we met" he said. I know that Sasuke's attention is now fully perked on him and I'm also fully aware that I could lash out to him. "I believe that we both could match better than me and Naruto" he said.

That's it. It really ticks my chord. I activate my left eye and the moment he look right into my eye, he's caught into a genjutsu. Sasuke slide his arm around my hips to calm me down.

"It's best to not provoke sasuke or even Hiroyuki. Sasuke is harder than me, and Hiroyuki is way out of your league" Orochimaru reminded him. I missed my Nobu, my old friend, Nobu.

"Who are you anyway? Let's just go Hiro" Sasuke pull my hip closer to his. "From what I heard, Naruto think of you as a brother. At least that's what Sakura told me-" before he could continue I throw a poison laced kunai and scratch his arm. "You're lucky that it's not full dose. So get lost" I said coldly and leave him. he's not worth it. I told myself.

~Meanwhile~

Yamato's pov

My clone sense something familiar around the hideout. Then I could see a glimpse of pearl white among the bushes in a split of second. I just hope this isn't like what I think it is.

- Time skip -

"When I told Sasuke about the brother bond of you and him, I find it funny that Hiroyuki is the one who act upon it" Sai said to Naruto.  "That Snake bastard!" Naruto shouted. I put my hand on his shoulder to stop him from doing anything reckless. "Remember what lady hokage told you Naruto" I said.

~Flash back~

"Team 7, you're going undercover to infiltrate Orochimaru's hideout. There's a high chance of you meet either Sasuke or even Hiroyuki. And when you do meet them both, don't try to engage in a fight.  From what happen during the kazekage's incident, it's seems that Hiroyuki is stronger than what she used to be. And when you, Naruto knocked out cold by Hiroyuki, she could easily transport you to the akatsuki and extract the kyubi" she said.

~Flashback ends~

-Meanwhile-

Hiroyuki's pov

I'm awake by Koa's growl. I open my eye to see that Sasuke's still asleep. Slowly I lift his arm from around me and stand from the bed. "Shh. You're going to wake Sasuke up" I whisper to Koa. He keeps on patting the floor. What's wrong? I walk towards the door and notice a splatter of black ink on the floor and some of it on Koa's jaw. "Come on let's get you cleaned up" I said and enter the bathroom.

I left the bathroom door open so that I won't disturb Sasuke's sleep. 

CREAAKK

I heard a slight noise from the front door. I mask my chakra and look at the front door. Someone's here. "What do you want?" Sasuke ask. "Lord Danzo want to get rid of you and... her. But me, I want to understand the bond between you and Naruto" It's Nobu's voice.

"Is that really your excuse for waking me up?" Sasuke still have his back towards the door. The painted snake then wrap around Sasuke and... Sasuke just exploded my room. Again.

Sunlight hit my vision in matter of seconds right after the roof cleared up from anything that devided us with the fresh air. It's actually shocking that my bathroom is still in tact. And luckily my bags are in my bathroom. I really hate to leave my things behind.

Just when I want to enter the clearing, footsteps ring through the air. "Damnit Sai. What are you planning to-" "Sakura" The pink girl slowly let go of Nobu or Sai 's collar. "I-it's you... Sasuke" She said in a really small voice.

I need to leave as soon as my ride is here. I reverse summoned my bags into a scroll and put it in my pocket. Thankfully I've pull out my outfit and my cloak from the wardrobe. I quickly change and wear my Akatsuki cloak. After taking one last look at the mirror, I signal Koa to get ready.

"Sasuke" Naruto also enter the clearing from the hallway. "Well Naruto... you came too" He glance at me and I nod once to signal him that I'm ready to go.

Yamato's pov

"So I assume Kakashi is here" Sasuke said. I walk to the others "Kakashi couldn't make  it. And I'm here in his place" I said. "We, team Kakashi, are here to escort you back to the Leaf" I said. "Hnn. Team Kakashi" he said.