Chapter 16 : Everything is for a Reason

Hiroyuki's pov.

Everything happens so quickly.

One second I was sitting down sipping on my cup of sake, another second the sound of the door bang the wall makes me drop my cup, and another second a pair of strong arms tightly squeeze me from the back.

"You're back. You're back. Don't EVER Leave me again, EVER!" He starts to sob and hug me like there's no tomorrow.

"Stop it senpai. You're killing her" Uncle Tenzo pulls him away from me.

I turn my head to finally see him.

Coal dark eye with his usual gravity defying silver hair, but with addition of dark circles under his eye that won't be seen by naked eye.

"Now look at you" he said.

I open my coat and let my now long silvery hair fall to the back of my shoulder.

"I'm really sorry for not being able to see you grow up into this beautiful lady. You're just as beautiful as your mother" He hug me not as tight as the previous bone crushing hug, but enough for me to feel his desperation.

"You're old now" I whisper.

"I miss you too" He kiss my forehead before the hokage interupt our lovely reunion.

"So, back to my question, why do you come to me to ask a favour of going back and heal Kakashi and the others?" 

"cos Everything is for a Reason. And it's necessary to complete the bigger picture."

"Now tell me what've you accomplish and what is your future plans" Tsunade demand.

"I've accomplished way too many things that worth thousands of thousands of innocent lives. And my future plans might be able to change the future of this world." I briefly explain.

"So, what should I do to help you?" She ask. "Nothing. Just be yourself and do your duty, lord Hokage." She pursed her lips and pour another shot of sake.

"Now, what should we do with you? Normally, a rogue shinobi will be killed on the spot. But, you're a special case. I'm considering few better options: One, put you in the most secure prison in Konoha, two, look through your memories and probably wipe everything, or three, be my personal special force. What will you choose? You do know that you are valued more than the 5 big nations, right?" By now, Naruto, Sakura, and Sora are eavesdropping the conversation beside the 'unintentionally' ripped open door.

Third Person pov.

"Just kill me instead if you want to toy with them" Hiroyuki put on her 'are you serious' face on. "Good point" The hokage said then pull out a her scalpel and throw it at her.  NO! , screamed everyone in their own heads. She catch the scalpel easily just few millimeters away from her eye. Everyone let go of their breath after the satisfying sound of blade fall to the ground. "Alright Naruto, Sakura, Sora, and Koa, out the room for 5 minutes" Hiro said and close the door infront of their face.

After Yamato's explaination of what happened during the mission, "So, that's what happened huh." "Another thing, Sai was injured in the last mission. So, we're forced to remove him from team kakashi, for temporarily. Naturally, we need a replacement for team Kakashi" said Yamato. "I suggest that Sora could be the replacement. Besides, I've trained him for quite awhile now. And he's more capable to have some jutsus up his sleeves. Except for his big head and jerk attitude, he's more than enough for a replacement for now" Hiroyuki suggests.

"But, in the last mission, the four tomb robbers are seems to be expecting us, not Lord Chiriku. Luckily I asked Lord Chiriku to stay behind. Of course it's possible, like the... Akatsuki, they are targeting Naruto. But, How do they know he'll be there? How can they be so sure that he and our squad be dispatched together?

Tsunade's pov.

As Yamato call his team members, Hiroyuki step forward and stop by my desk. "I will be back in a while" She excuse herself and jump out of the door with Kakashi behind her toe.

"Good morning, Old Lady-" before Sora could even utter any word, I kick him through the door into the hallway. "Who do you think you're calling an Old Lady?!" I throw another ground breaking punch just right beside his head. "I'm not calling you Old. I said Bold Lady" he try to make things right.

YEAH, RIGHT!

"Who do you think you're calling Bold?! Well, I'll accept that. And now, welcome to the leaf village" I drag him by his back collar into my office to start on the mission report.

Today is going to be a long day.

[Several More Hours]

Hiroyuki's pov.

After dealing with my dad, I left the apartment and stop by the really noisy fight. Naruto, Choji, Lee, Kiba, Akamaru, and Sora are currently fighting some steam off each other. I mask my chakra and hid behind a nearby branch. Before All of them could give their final jutsu, Shikamaru and Asuma sensei stopped them and treat them to barbeque. 

Why do I just hide here? I could've just come out of this branch.

It's easy. Just take a step forward and that's it.

But, Why?

Why do I have a feeling of... guilt?

Calm down, child. You're Hyperventilating again.

Everything starts to shift to the dark woods with dim lights from the pond.

What's wrong with me, Okano?

There's nothing wrong with you.

Then why don't I feel safe even after I come back for my home, my family.
This place haven't change except the leader.
I have achieved what I intended to do before I even left for the world.

You need to look deep inside your little heart, Hiroyuki.

Home isn't always your village.
Home is where your heart is.

And now, 
Where is your heart?

Hey peps!

It's been a while since I upload the last chapter.

And so,

Let me fill in on what happened during the previous months.

New Year, New You! And so, I start to prepare myself for college/university application for the last 4 months.

I know, some of you will probably think 'but university's application deadline is still... few more months right(?)'

Yeah, that's right. But I'm aiming for the early bird application.

Next, my agenda for the next few weeks.

Next week, I'm taking my country's national exam for 4 days.

And, It's going to be HECTIC!

I won't be able to focus much on my studies if I'm working on new chapters of my stories.

So, I'm sorry 

But, I will be able to spend my time 24/7 to continue writing, right after I finish my exams.
(cos I have no more thing to do after the exam, a.k.a. HOLIDAY!!!)

Uhm...

Yeah that's all for those who want to know what's up.

Welp,

Did ya like this chapter?

Like em!

Definitely share them for the WHOLE WORLD TO READ HOW AWESOME HIROYUKI IS!

And...

I really love it if you guys leave some comments!

Alrighty,

See ya!

Ja Ne~

-Author N