Chapter 10 : Do NOTHING

Tsunade's pov.

"And?" "We're not giving up no matter what" Narurto said. "Alright then. If that's the case, we'll roll you right up to your next mission. Stand by at home and I'll call you soon" I told the group "Yes mam" The group finally leave my office alone.

The time will come

"What about sai?" "He's just as what you expected mam" Yamato said. "He was definetely on a secret mission danzo have given him"

when everything

"It seems Danzo want him to uncover and deal with potential threats to the leaf, all while carying his duty as a member of beyond. Sai's whole purpose for joining us in team kakashi was to strike an enemy of the leaf village, Orochimaru."

come in place

"He meant to rob him of a body, by putting Sasuke Uchiha in the ground. While for Hiroyuki, it seems to be a coincidence that she's staying at the hideout"

Do NOTHING

-Meanwhile-

Hiroyuki's pov.

"B-But, you can't. YUKI-CHAN!" Deidara stop right infront of me. "Yeah! Yuki-chan can't leave Tobi! Tobi is a Good Boy!" Tobi also stand beside deidara. Ugh. "Move" I said in a small voice. Koa start to growl but I lightly tapped his shoulder. "No! Tobi! We can't let her leave the hideout" Deidara... why are you so complicated? "Ha-" I turn my sharingan on and interupt tobi with a glare for my sharingan.

"You better move or you'll lose another limb, Deidara" I could sense Itachi's chakra furthest down the hallway. "B-But I-" "Just move. Or Samehada will be the one who'll shread your limbs apart" Kisame followed. After Kiasme's harsh comment, he slowly make some space for me and Koa to go. "Wait up Yuki-chan! Please... Don't leave us!" Konan shout.

Behind me, I left a desperate leader, a crying hyper, a grunting bomber, a hysterical sister, a withered plant, a motion-less fish, a holystic jerk, a charity lover accountant, and a triumph brother.

This is not the end.

This is just the beginning.

~Flash back~

"Let's make an agreement" leader-sama said. I lift my head and stare at his purple rinnenggan. "In this agreement, you will join the organisation and be the heir of my position." His eye shows everything. His uneaseness, his sorrow, his pain, his... everything. "However, I have some conditions" I cast a soundproff jutsu on his office. "I'm planning to explore the world. And, if you heard about my death, that's your que" I fold my arms. "Que to what?" He ask. "Que to get lost" I turn on my heels and slowly head to the one and only exit of the darkroom that's filled with a stuned leader.

"Time will come when everything come in place. Do NOTHING" I said and exit the room.

Please...

Do NOTHING.

and everyone will be happy at the end.

Where no one is going to hurt.

-Meanwhile-

Third person's pov.

Sai, an emotion-less boy, visit the library and look for any information that've been in his mind for a while. "Sai, fancy seing you here. Looking an art book or something?" the pink-haired medic-nin startled him. "Ah. Sakura" "I never pegged you as a reader" she come closer to his seat.

You should try reading some books that peaks your interest, a certain voice ring inside his mind.

"Well, I guess I am" he failed to hide his book from Sakura's sight, but she just flash him a small smile "Naruto and I are on our way to visit Kakashi sensei in the hospital. If you're free, wanna come?"

Your knowledge on human emotion is useless when you can't practice it...

"Kakashi sensei?" "I mean, you're a part of team Kakashi now. Don't you think you should meet the leader?"

You could meet my father if you want...

"Naruto" Sakura greet a daydreaming Naruto infront of the hospital. "Sakura, why do you bring Sai with you?" his tone clearly shows that he's annoyed of the pale boy. "I bumped in to him in the library" she answer. "Aw man. I work so hard to spend the time for two of us like.. you know a date maybe" Naruto start to complain.

I should have listen to you, Sai thought.

"If you have time to spend on a date, use that time to improve your ninjutsu" Sakura lectured. "Yeah, like I'd study. I can't believe you two hangout in that stuffy old library" he keeps on complaining about alot of things.

Knowledge on human emotion is useless when you can't practice it

This is the best time, or so Sai thought. "N-naruto, S-sakura, do you mind if I join your conversation? Well, I read in a book about how to make people ease around you. The book said to callout to people casually or by nicknames. It said that it might lead to... friendship(?)" Sai shutter infront of the two pair of questioning eye.

Author : Hey G'alls! It's me!

Hiro : Shut up. -_-" What are you doing here??

Author : Oh? So, you're telling me to go away?

Hiro : Yes please. I'm busy.

Author : So, you want this red envelope to go away?

Hiro : ... I'm really sorry senpai >_<

Author : Anyways... I know it's late, but Happy Lunar New Year (Happy Chinese New Year)!! I hope that everyone will be healthy for the new lunar year!

Welp,

Did ya enjoy 'em?

Like!

Comment!

and SHARE!!!

See ya

Ja ne~

-Author N