Chapter 17 : Is this what you call Team Work?!

Third person's pov.

2 Pigeons arrive to 2 different office at the same time. One to the Hokage's, and another to the office of one of the elders of the village.

"So, we got more from Chiriku?" "Yes. I'm afraid that interesting details regarding Sora has come to light." And Captain Yamato starts to read the long yet detailed letter from the monk of the fire temple and figure out that Sora's traits are similar with-

"They sure are" whisper Lady Tsunade before dismissing him with his newly profound knowledge.

"Gossips sure travel faster than the speed of light around here. It only requires less than 24 hours to send alarms around the village" said Hiroyuki from the windowsill right behind the hokage's desk. "Now Hiroyuki, since you've dressed yourself ready for work, I will give you your first mission. And if rumors do travel faster than light, I know that you know that He will deploy all of his power to hunt you down for good. So, take good care of yourself. I don't want to be the doctor that will be measuring your corpse at the end of the day." Lady Tsunade sip her little cup of sake before her newly formed force take her leave.

Hiroyuki's pov.

"... He will deploy all of his power to hunt you down for good..."

Even if he doesn't deploy his army, the villagers are already on it.

By noon, shinobi and even non-shinobi raised their guard when they even saw my silhouette. None of the jounins dare to attack me head on, and pissed their pants when we unintentionally have eye contact. Plus, their stares. If their stares could kill, ordinary people will already be minced meat. Now I probably could relate with Naruto.

Without any desire to walk through the crowded market, I teleport myself to the training ground that Naruto and Sora will be using.

Weird. Why aren't Sora and Naruto here yet?

Then, Sora enter the training ground with his scowling face, clenched hands, while stomping his way towards the trees.

"Sora, what's going on? You've been acting weird since we got back and all. Hey, what's up with you man?" Naruto tried to gain angry Sora's attention and it surely works great. "Shut up. Why Can't You Just Let Me BE?!" He throw his chakra infused kunai, which goes through the tree and finally stab the ground.

Just as I about to calm him down, the hokage's bird starts to circle above the sky. Oh boy, It's going to be a long day.

[Few hours later]

I stand within the shadow as Danzo and a spy from the hidden rain village are secured on a chair in the middle of the room. Lady hokage enter the room with rage filled head. "Explain yourself Danzo. With Tensions running so high with the hidden Rain, why would you choose this to make contact with a shinobi of a neighbouring land? I want an Answer!" "Wait my lady. When I was in the Anbu, he went missing when he went on a mission. His name is Tatsuci." Explain Yamato.

"So, you're saying that this is the spy that Lord Danzo send to the Rain?" 

In the middle of listening the arguement between the new comer village elders and the hokage, I feel a familiar presence. Too familiar.

Is it Sora?

Without doubt.

Since when?

Most likely since the very beginning.

Before I could drag him out of this room, a pair of Anbu lift him off the ground into the only light of the room. "Let Go you masked monkey!" screech Sora. "We caught him hidding in the rafter" said one of the Anbu.

"Is this power really that much of a threat to you people?! You're no different than those fools from the fire temple! You're all cowards and Fools, EVERYONE OF YOU! Comrades huh? So much for team Kakashi! Well, I guess that's what I get for trusting people again! This is what I get for believing all of you!!" Sora's voice is so loud that I silently cast a sound proof jutsu so that people from out of the building won't hear a thing. If Sora doesn't calm his mind down, He will-

"HOW DARE YOU?!" Sora's right arm starts to transform into beast like arm and aim towards Asuma sensei. Both of the Anbu jumped towards him, but instead they're thrown to the sides.

I transform into half wolf and grab his arm before he push the three of us to the nearest wall and mage a huge hole on it. Even so, his hand-like chakra still grab my hand tight with no intention of letting go. I twist his arm and push him away from us and he crash the outer wall of the office. 

"What The Hell do YOU Think You're DOING, you BRAT?!" I screamed at his foolish action. "Do you know what you just did back there?" I walk towards him. "Shut up. He Has NO RIGHTS!" He lunge towards Asuma sensei with his monster like arm. I hit several spots around his body which paralyze him and stop his chakra network. As a result, he falls straight to the ground.

SWISH

Incoming Weapons?!

I pull out a pair of kunai and try to defect all of them, but Naruto jump out of nowhere and cover Sora from the assassination attempt.

SHIT!

"Are you all right Sora?" "Naruto, why did you- YOU IDIOT! WHEN WILL YOU STOP BUTTING IN?!" Naruto just chuckle with blood drizzling from the corner of his lip "Funny. You said it yourself... As long as I'm here, I'll give You a hand"

Me : Helooooo World!

Hiroyuki : Where have you been, you ungrateful Author?!

Me : hehehehe, Sorry Yuki-chan! I'm busy XD

Hiroyuki : Yeah right. Busy binge watching your favorite shows and hybernating.

Me : *gasp* You stalk me?!

Hiroyuki : Oh my goodness. Just say what you want to say and end this chapter already!

Me : Oh. OKAY!

So,

I'm really sorry bcos in the last chapter I promised you guys that I will start to upload more of my stories, and it took me 3 weeks to finally upload a new chapter.

For the last 2 weeks, I've been recuperating my mind from all of the stress of school.

After well rested sleep, enough entertainment, and full belly, my brain is ready to work on this book and hopefully my other story called 'Brother from Another Father'.

Brother from Another Father is still a Naruto fan-fic. It doesn't focus on Naruto, but the head family of The Uchiha clan. The story's main character is actually my OC, which plays the role of Itachi and Sasuke's older brother / the eldest son of the main head family. 

I realllllly hope that all of you guys and girls are willing to read ALL of my books.

Q : How do you define Team work?

welp,

Did ya Like it?

Comment on 'em!

SHARE THEM WITH THE WHOLE WORLD SO THAT WE'LL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Also, What kind of Naruto Fan-fics do you want me to write next?

See ya lates!

Ja ne~

-Author N