Halloween Special (1)

Hey there,

Author-chan is here!

I know it's late...

But,

Enjoy!

Hiroyuki's pov.

Weird. Why would leader-sama called me to the hideout if I just recently finished a mission...

I walk through the underground hideout with koa beside me. After a long walk through Orochimaru's hideout, I finally exited his place and start to jump from trees to trees.

"Koa, do you know why would leader-sama call us?" Koa just whined in reply. "I thought so"

As I reach the hideout, I walk into the dark living room. Why is it so dark around here, I thought. Then suddenly...

"SURPRISE!!" every members shout so loud that my eardrum feels like exploding. I pull out my katana and held it inches away from Kisame's neck, who's standing the closest to me. "Happy Halloween!! (Kisame : Gah!!*high pitch*)" whaa... "happy halloween, Yuki-chan! Tobi is a good boy!" And every member sweat dropped at his attics.

"could you release Kisame?" I do as what leader-sama said. "So... what're you going to be bitch?" "What de F*ck are you talking about assh*le?" Right... I know... Hidan's cussing is rubbing off me.

"Language hime (princess)" Itachi flicked my forehead. "Hnn. Whateves... Anyway, what is this Halloween thingy?" I flick off Itachi's hand and sheath my katana back. "You gotta be joking if you don't even know what Halloween is, un." What was that suppose to meant?!

"Hnn. No idea" I replied with a bored look on my face and start to walk towards the kitchen, grab a bottle of cold water from the fridge, then come back to the group of adults that... dressed up? "What the heck are you guys wearing?" I ask as I take a seat on the sofa.

If I could erase my memories, the first one in the list is their clothing. Like... Itachi wear a neko costume with his face like a weasel, and it looks like a hybrid. Next, Konan wears something that resembles a slutty strippers who's occupation is pole dancing with purple based-colour. While Kisame, I don't even know how, but he dressed up as a sushi with freesh red meat.

The worst part, Deidara dressed up as himself, but genderbend, with eyelasses and all those annoying heavy duty makeup. Not only that, it seems that EVERYONE is dressing up. And... it's either I've lose my senses or this idiots are so creppy that I've became speechless for a whole 10 mins of eyeing each of them.

"Halloween is the time tobi to scare other people and get candies!" Tobi explained. Thank goodness that Tobi don't dress u- "look at Tobi's costume! Tobi is a good boy!" And... there you go. A creppy-Childish-Active-Killer Clown. I jump from the couch and hid behind Koa's growling figure "I still don't get it why would you guys dress up" I said in a small voice. 

"How many times have I told you to not wear that Clown outfit Tobi" leader said with his rinenggan in the edge of activating. "You scared Yuki!" Konan ran to me in pursuit and burry me in her bear hug. "Tobi's sorry. Tobi don't know that Yuki-chan is scared of tobi" and tobi is running into his room with tears flowing like a waterfall.

"So... what are you guys going to do for this 'Halloween'?" I ask and slump my shoulder because of Konan's bear hug. "First, I'm going to dress you up!" Konan exclaimed and drag me into my own room.

Itachi's pov.

All of the member are waiting in the living room and start to do their stuffs. "Are you ready guys?" Konan exited Hiro's room, "Drum roll please" and... everybody stopped everything that they're doing and fully focus on the opening door. "Let me present to you... YUKI Uchiha!" 

Hiroyuki enter the hallway with a reaper like dress with the real scyte that's Hidan's gift on her birthday. She sit on her dog and her dog, Koa walk so gracefully that make Hiro to look more elegant than what I thought. 

"Shit" Hidan cursed. I turn my head to look at everybody else. And... believe me. THEY ALL HAVE A MAJOR NOSEBLEED! I swiftly cover her with my cloak. "Nobody may see you like this except the Uchihas" I said and hugged her thight.

Welp.

I KNOW.

You guys probably going to say "Halloween is long gone. Christmas is coming"

I got 3 words of explaination.

I.DON'T.CARE.

Anyways,

Comment!

Like 'em!

Share.

Well,

Cya

Ja ne

~ Author N