Chapter 14 : You?!

Hiroyuki's pov.

Without sparing anymore time, I fly above the landscape to search for any signs of the lost corpse. Apparently, the earth user who cast the jutsu buried all of the so called 'Konoha Shinobi'. 

I can't waste anymore time to safe everyone.

I must find the Caster.

Gliding through the night starry sky, I start to send my chakra into sequence of barely noticable waves along with a gust of wind to mask it.

Naruto, Sakura, Sora, Check.

Sai, Check.

Yamato, Check.

The Jerk, Check.

Now, how many do we have here? 

I sense 3 presence of Lust down there, child.

What should I do?

Save them.

Ain't nobody got time for their sh-

Language, my child.

Okano pushed me out of control and summoned the 3 Beta Siblings : Stanze, Schlag, and Seher. "Each of you will now go and assist our allies down there and report at anything strange" 

Yes, Lord Okano.

Without sparing a second, I jump down from Alexis's shoulder and free diving into the altered field under me.

-Meanwhile-

Yamato's pov.

Ugh.

After the nin 'crushed' me in his jutsu, he left me in my 'coffin'. Without wasting too much time, I start to analyze the situation.

What is their game here?

After stealing the corpse, they are trying to gain our attention as they escape.

They the pieces of information clicked.

They are after One of us from the Leaf village.

It means, Danzo might have control over this.

Naruto's pov.

This lady is really weird. Alright then, what's her game?

"Ugh. Many believers, not really my cup of tea. The trips in this place was supposed to do the work for me. And, I guess I have no choice. Let's get this over quickly." The woman say.

"Don't worry. It will be quick alright, I guarantee you that. Let's go" 

I will defeat in order to be the hokage, dattebayo!

Hiroyuki's pov.

I break through the ground to stop at the entrance of the exitless cave. Following Naruto's scent, his favorite miso ramen with extra pork, I sprint as fast as I can to stumble across the panicing Naruto inching away from the women. "... was that?!" Naruto seems to be paranoid with what she was going to do with him. That women!

"I knew it. That scent coming from your chakra network. Well well, you're one of the few rare ones with the wind-based chakra-" "What about it, you lunatic" Naruto mocks.

"I always wanted wind chakra in my collections. Don't worry kid, your scent is all I need." She slowly walk towards her as he start to process what she's talking about. "That's right honey, you're not frightened are you? Maybe you're not as brave as you're going to be" He immediately blush few shades of red "Ugh. come on! Let me know if you want to fight me, not smell me will ya!" he let down his guard. Such a shame.