Chapter 15 : Explanation

Third Person's pov.

And Here she is, tied with Yamato's wood, walking to Konoha with a loud sunshine, girly pinky, pale robot, and overlycompetitive monk-to-be. It's not like Hiroyuki can't escape Yamato's circle of defence, but her dog just overjoyed with the idea of going back to the warm and humid village after a long time. 

-Meanwhile-

Asuma, Lady Tsunade, and Shizune is having a really serious conversation back in the hokage's office. "So you found new evidence linking incidents to the akatsuki" "That's right. Nevertheless, it's bad and it's bound to get lot worse. my lady, I'll never forget what we found there. In one night, the whole village was destroyed, along with almost everything in it. The hidden rain... There'll be more attacks, more villages hit along the border, all of them landed on fire villages" Asuma reported. But, almost unknown to them all, the most valuable information is on her way.

"don't jump to conclusion-" "Yes I understand. But marking our targets at the sign of the hidden rain, that's something hard to digest" Asuma said. "Could it be that someone else is trying to start a war?" Tsunade speculated. "Possibly, but usually the most obvious conslusion is the right one." At the same time, the group of over joyed blond passed the crowded market that throw glares at the cold black coated girl binded with wooden ropes.

"Dispatch reconnaissance team of jounin and ANBU black ops to investigate the border area. But since we don't yet know the situation, their mission is to be kept secret and make sure they know that our village is not to engage in any way. All right to the feudal lord of the land of fire myself. Asuma, keep your team ready at any moment there are any new developments. Stand by to it" Lady Tsunade command. "Understood. Then I'll be going" Asuma exit the office to passby the appologizing Yamato with a silent hooded girl behind him. 

"The Guardian shinobi, come to think of it, didn't Asuma once-" "That's right. When he was just a young punk, no more than 20, he got this notion in his head and there was no stopping him. He proclaimed 'I'll do what I have to for the Land of Fire' then he quarreled with the Third Hokage and left the village just another father-son squabbling far as I could see. It was 10 years ago, some of the Guardian Shinobi 12 wanted to make the Land of Fire a military so they tried to stage a coup. The 12th split evenly into 2. Asume joined the loyalist and with his help, the coup was spoiled. Not only that, there's also another individual that work behind the scene. Am I right, Hiroyuki?"

Shizune quickly pull out a kunai and position herself into a defending position beside the hokage. Yamato take a side step to show the silent girl with her coat shadowing her eye. "Not exact to the dot, but still pretty accurate" she said and break the wooden rope. She take off her hood and let her long silver hair fall softly out of her coat, "And now the three corpse of the heroes who put an end to the coup is stolen because of a jack ass decision made by that monk" the little girl take off her coat to reveal her all black attire of long sleved jacket, short shorts, boots, and knee length stocking. "But first, I believe that you have something to explain to me, Hatake-san" She pursed her lip before taking a sip of her sake. 

Hiroyuki's pov.

I catch the small sake cup that Lady Tsunade throw to me "take a seat and don't be that stiff" she motioned towards the chairs infront of her. I pour a cup of sake into the glass and drink it in 1 shot. "I can't believe that Konoha's Sake never change its' flavour" she sighed at me before we drink few more cups. "now, give me my explaination, child" "hold your horses, old woman" we both chuckled at each other before the conversation suddenly drop into a really serious one.

"I deflected from the village few years ago because I finally know the truth. The truth behind the death of my brother, Shisui Uchiha. That night, I barge into the ROOT's HQ to take what I deserve, Shisui's right eye, from that filthy old man who tried to take me under his dirty wings in order to take the Hokage spot. But, I'd rather choose to deflect from this ungrateful village rather than to be one of their tools." I say.

"My question is that, why do you come to me to ask a favour of going back and heal Kakashi and the others?" She winked at me.

Yamato's pov.

"My question is that, why do you come to me to ask a favour of going back and heal Kakashi and the others?" Lady Tsunade ask. I drop my jaw at what the hokage just said.

Hiroyuki?!

Asked Lady Tsunade to go back to Konoha just to heal Kakashi and the others?!

Suddenly someone barge into the room through the door, "Is it true that Hiroyuki is back?!" A panting Kakashi look straight into my eye.

I turn towards Hiroyuki whose back is still facing Kakashi and stay still without moving any inch away from her spot. It's as if she's frozen in time. 

Kakashi's pov.

I ran into the hokage's building to see a big dog waiting patiently with Naruto's squad.

Koa

Without wasting anymore time, I barge into the office, "Is it true that Hiroyuki is back?!" The first people to meet my eye is Tenzo. He turns his head until my focus fall unto the person sitting beside him.

I dash towards her and hugged her back without even bothered to take a good look at her face, "You're back. You're back. Don't EVER Leave me again, EVER!" I start to sob and hugged her hard.

She's here.

She's back.

My Hiroyuki is back.

HEY ALL!!

First of,

TODAY'S F in Awesome!

12-12

So, to express my love to y'all,

I decided to wrap this chapter nice and all to publish it just for you!

Yes, YOU!

The one who's scrolling through your phone right now.

YES, YOU!

You right there with no clue whatsoever about what's this suppose to meant,

YES, YOU!

Anyway,

Christmas is just few more days.

MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS🎉

Welp,

Do you enjoy this chapter?

Like em!

Comment!

Share em with the whole world!!

Well,

ADIOS!

Ja ne~

- Author N