Chapter 5 : Which Way Should I Go?

Kakashi's pov

"Just go deidei, or I'll kick that ass of a bird" she said. I can't believe it. All this time, she really have sided the Akatsuki?!

Naruto just fled off and ran after the bomber. "Just where the hell do you think you're going?!" Naruto shouted. I need to ran after him, making sure that he'll be okay. "Naruto" I tried to call him. It's no use, he's always so reckless.

"Naruto and I will handle the one outside. Sakura, Lady Chiyo, take the one inside and also... Hiroyuki. But please, don't do anything rash until team Gai gets back." I reminded. "Right you got it" Sakura answered.

"Ah. You really think that lowly for me... daddy? Well, where should I be sori-sensei?" Hiroyuki asked. I really have no time for this. "Just enjoy the fun, like you always do" He said.

"But I'm always cleaning after your mess sensei, it's no fun" She pouted and sit on Koa. I really have no time for it. I ran after Naruto and stand beside him at the tall red gate-like infront of the entrance.

The bird keep on flying in circles. I tried to contact team Gai, but they seems to have trouble there. "give him back. GIVE GAARA BACK!" Naruto's eye's now a slit of the nine-tail. There'll be no time to waste here. I lift my head band to reveal my sharingan.

Hiroyuki's pov

I'd really like to see how Sakura is doing, but also, how dad and Naruto will handle Deidara. Dad lift his sharingan. He'll be grounded on the hospital bed for at least a week with that.

"Hey sensei, Do you want to tryout my new puppets?" I ask. "That sure'll come in handy" He said. I toss him my scroll and went after Deidara. "I'll be right back" I said.

I ran pass them both and jump towards Deidara's flying bird. Once I stood behind him, "Hey deidei" "What?" "Just reminder. Leader-sama want him alive" I reminded. "I know that already. Just move out and watch from side" He told me to move. "Just so you know, I bet that you're the one who won't survive them both" I let myself fall from the bird to the river.

"Hiroyuki!" Dad shouted and wanted to reach out for me, I teleported to a tree trunk and a gus of wind blow their way to mask my departure. "Well well, why do you want to waste time with me, Nine tail jinchuriki and Kakashi sensei the sharingan?" Deidara mocked.

"You know, Sasori-danna is way dangerous than I am, I really hate to say that. His idea of art is very diffrent from mine... It seems that they've started. Do you really think that old women and young girl could handle my man Sasori?" Deidara asked.

"Go on Sensei, I'll handle him" Naruto said. I think that Deidara will need more than that pouch alone. Deidei's bird fly away from the hideout with Naruto tailing behind him. Automatically, dad catch up with Naruto to make sure that Naruto won't be a careless brat like he always do.

I still remember last year, when I accidentally meet with Jiraiya sensei back in the land of rice paddy. Jiraiya told me something about he's using his kyubi's chakra and put Jiraiya sensei in a state of almost death. I really need to antisipate for the worst.

Naruto's eye is no longer the same blue ones, but red with slit on each of it. I send Koa to keep an eye on them both while I'm just assist Sasori a little bit.

As I re-enter the hideout, Sasori's puppet is destroyed and few chakra strings is seen on Sakura to Lady Chiyo. I threw a kunai that's filled with my chakra and cut those strings clean.

"Sasori sensei, I can't believe that you decided to get out of that puppet of yours because of women" I said. All of their eye land onto my face. "But How?" Lady Chiyo ask. "Hnn. Lady Chiyo... Nothing can foul these eye" I said and show my sharingan to them both.