Chapter 4 : Gaara, I'm Coming

Naruto's pov

After enough rest, we continue our journey to persue Gaara. Gaara, I'm coming to save you. Just hang in there. I thought.

Hiroyuki's pov

It's the third day of the extraction. "Now, we're entering the final stage" Pain said. "What are we going to do with the annoying pest?" Kisame ask. "They're moving closer" Zetsu said. I just hn-ed in respond.

"Not a problem. We delayed them just enough. Ignore them. In the mean time, we have a backup plan." Pain said. "So, it means that we're going to greet them Sasori-danna, Yuki-chan" Deidara said. "If you want to give them a warm welcome, we need to finish this up and get some breath deidei" I said.

"Yes indeed" He replied. "Enough talk all of you. There should be no mistake from this point on." Leader said and we all fell into another time of silent.

"It's almost finish" Everyone could see that. The chakra that's coming out of his eye and mouth is starting to decrease. I'm really sorry Gaara... I'm really sorry Shukaku...

It's not your fault child...

But...

This is your way to protect your love ones. You're indeed a pure hearted child...

I'm really sorry Shukaku that I've let you down

The chakra now form a ball inside the jubi's mouth, a pupil is formed on one of the eye. "It's now complete." Pain said. Gaara's life-less body fall to the ground with a pretty loud thud. "Finally" "So in the end it did take full 3 days and nights" Deidara said.

"Haven't I told you to not underestimate me" I put my left hand on the hilt of my katana which is slung to each of the sides of my hips. "Damn it, my shoulders are sore" Hidan cuss. "Well done, Good work everyone" Pain said.

The sealing is complete. I really hope that they won't see me here after this. It's not the time to show myself

So when will the time be then?

Soon, but not now.

Soon... you always give reasons to not meet them. Have you forgoten the reason of your choice?

But..

Enough Hiroyuki. You'll confront them sometime during your life again. And that time might be now.

I stopped arguing with Okano. She knows well that in every arguement, she's the one with the trump card. I can't do anything about it anymore.

Gai's pov

Team Gai have arrived at the hideout. There's a huge rock with a seal pasted on it. "Gaara is on the other side of that boulder" Pakkun said. "It won't be that easy to pass the barrier." I said. "What's the plan?" Tenten ask.

"We smash our way in" Lee answered. "No lee" I said. Kakashi's team just arrive here. "Late as usual, Kakashi" "Well, you see, we ran into trouble on our way" he reason out.

Kakashi's pov

As usual, Gai arrived at the site earlier than us. It's not shocking that he probably have some little arguement about going 2 times faster or 3 times faster with lee. But, oh well.

"Naruto, Sakura" Lee greeted. "well, it looks like we're just a step behind you guys" sakura said. "Who's that old lady?" tenten ask. "This is Lady Chiyo, an advisor from the sand village" sakura introduced. "Well then, let's start Kakashi" Gai said.