Chapter 8 : Team 7 mini reunion

I know it's been a while...

But,

I hope you guys will enjoy this.

And I'll promise y'all

That I'll finish and upload until chapter 10 before the new year.

Hope y'all like em

- Author N

Yamato's pov

Sai pull out his tanto "I knew it. Sai don't!" Sakura raised his voice. "So that guy is my replacement... I thought the team already have a weakling. Keep saying he want to keep the bond between me and Naruto" Sasuke said.

 "I'm glad that they don't come up with another fake in my place" footsteps follow. There's gasps from Naruto, Sakura, even myself. The Hiroyuki I used to see have changed alot. Is it just because of 8 years diffrence, or because of the light in her eye. She's just... cold. 

"Look at what you did to my room. Again" she said. "It's his fault" Sasuke pointed towards Sai. "Anyway, it isn't team Kakashi anymore if Kakashi isn't anywhere present" low growl follow after it. "It's been awhile uncle Tenzou" 

"What's the meaning of this captain Yamato?" Naruto ask. "So... she come up with Yamato?" when her body is now fully visible, her dog stick behind her with his teeth ready to shred each and every limps we could have to pieces. "You know it" I said and prepare myself for the worst. "Well, it could be worst" She said. 

 "Mind if I... ask for something?" She ask in a small voice.

"Sure what is it?" "How's he? He don't do anything stupid right?" She ask. Hiroyuki... I knew it that you won't lose yourself just like that. "After you left, he's been so depressed as ever. And doing more missions so that he won't be much at home" I let go a deep breath that I unconciously held back.

Hiroyuki's pov

The first look that they're giving me are actually quite surprising. Naruto seems like he just lose all of his free Ichiraku coupon, Sakura seems frightened and also jealous at me, and Tenzou... as if he just meet a ghost.

"You know what Sai" Sasuke started "The only bond that I have is the bond of hatred between me and my brother" I really need to tell him the truth somehow. "So why don't you kill me when you have a chance?" Naruto raised his voice.

"It's actually a long explaination. That day... when I left you alive there... I spare your life like a wimp. No more" Sasuke put his hand on Naruto's shoulder and speak smally beside Naruto's ear. I'm pretty sure that they would be shocked by his new speed.

"Tell me... wasn't it always  your dream to be a hokage? All of the time you spend to look for me could be spent to me, wouldn't you agree? And now... I should finish what I have started" He pull his katana. 

"How could I be a hokage when I couldn't even safe a friend" Naruto said. Unconciously my finger twitch and I squeeze both of my hand hard. "S-sasuke" then it happen in a short time. Sasuke's sword come down to Naruto which Sai block behind him. I send a clone to block Sai's tanto and hide myself back to the shadow.

"Your choice is correct. Chidori Stream" lightning cover Sasuke's body. It's a good thing that I make a lightning based clone. It absorbs the chidori that Sasuke produce. I stand back to back with Sasuke where Naruto and Sai is still shock by lightning.

Sakura ran towards me with her chakra infused punch. I wave handsigns and shot out chakra strings. The strings caught Yamato and Sasuke's chakra infused katana stab his heart. "However, your choice is incorrect."

The first hokage's special necklace is on the ground. Oh no. Kyubi. I activate my sharingan and get into the Kyubi's cage. "Naruto.." The kyubi said.

What should I do?

Leave that to me

I could feel my body start to half shift into Okano. "YOU!" "Don't you dare broke out of the cage and put your filthy paw out of the kid. Kurama" "Okano... you choose an Uchiha?!" I glance to the shadowy figure behind me. "Doesn't matter. Now... just keep your paws in your cage before I hammer it down myself" I know that Okano is probably soo mad at him now. "Naruto" On cue, I get out of there in time when Naruto and Sasuke enter.

I finally snap out of the terrence and look around. Yamato, Sakura, Sai and also Naruto seems to be composing themselves. Meanwhile, Naruto's pupil change into Kurama's and his whiskers.

Yamato's pov

Hiroyuki's eye then glow blue and there's blue chakra forming into tail. Out of nowhere, her white dog stand protecting her when she doesn't even move a single movement. I need to caught her now or never. Ugh. I'm slowly start to losing my conciousness.

Third person's pov

Yamato's arm slowly, yet painfully, start making handsigns. Log start to push Sasuke's katana which stabbed Yamato and make him stumble for quite a distance. "Wood Style : dome wall jutsu" Yamato shouted. Woods start to grow out of the ground around Sasuke and Hiroyuki

Hiroyuki's pov

After I snap out of Kurama's cage, Yamato waved handsigns. "Wood Style : dome wall jutsu" Yamato shout. Woods sprout out of the ground around me and Sasuke. Go. Koa quickly hide at the shadown remains of the hideout. "Wh-" I throw Sasuke out before the dome close.

Sasuke stand out of the ruined hideout. "Why can't you understand... HE'LL TAKE YOUR BODY SASUKE!! it's Orochimaru. He's Using you" Naruto shouted. "If it happen, it happens. So be it" Sasuke bluntly answered.

"I don't care about anyone in this world. As long as I'll get my Revenge. Nothing else will be matter for me. To be honest, neither Orochimaru and me could beat Itachi along. But if I can obtain the power to deveat Itachi by giving my life to Orochimaru... I will give my life a thousand times over"

Baka-Uchiha. Itachi will need to talk to him sooner or later anyways. "Sakura, Naruto, Sai, you need to move backwards. By all means, You, Sasuke, will need to get back to Konoha with us. I can't let someone like you to move around anymore. I've been underestimating you. But now, I'll go full out" captain yamato said.

"It's.... Over" Sasuke stab his katana to the ground and wave some handsigns. Orochimaru hold his hand, preventing from his jutsu. "Orochimaru" Naruto called with a hint of anger in his voice.