Trust

Harry's POV.

We decided to cook in Taylor's suit, while I asked for a minute alone with her and took her to mine.

I closed the door behind me and turned to find her playing with her fingers. So she's nervous.

"So" I started.

"Are you mad?" She blurted out suddenly, making me smile. She was scared I was gonna yell, but after having so much fun in bus, screaming at her was the last thing in my mind. Even though I was angry, REALLY angry, I cannot explain but I just have learnt how to solve issues and discuss stuff instead of fighting.

I am a big boy now.

"Harry, I am sorry" she shook her head looking at her fingers, she waited for my reply and took my silence as a yes I guess.

"I am not mad baby, well I am but you shouldn't be scared" I walked towards her and held her shoulders from both of my hands.

"But you know like"

"Shhhh..... Listen to me first okay" I didn't let her speak and my tone was really calm and soft.

She nodded.

I lifted her chin from one of my hands.

"I love you" I whispered before starting anything.

"I know" she muttered and crossed her arms, trying to take revenge of what I did before in the arena.

Not a good move taylor.

"Taylor, I am acting like I am calm but I really am not so don't try to take my position I should be the only one angry here" I explained.

"Sorry, I was just trying to show u I was hurt," she shifted her eyes back to floor.

"I know, that's why I said it now. Didn't I?"

"Hmm" she mumbled

"Why did you cheat on me?"

"That's not cheating, I was trying to win" she protested looking back up.

"Well you used me, I wouldn't have been this angry if you just did something usual but that was so much to handle, and you know that"

"I know, I realised it later. I am sorry"

"Why didn't you ever tell me you could this sexy?" I lifted her chin again but she refused to meet my eyes.

"Harry don't" her voice was low, and cheeks burning.

"Seriously baby, you never talked that way. Your words turned me on so much, even now if I think you could feel me gettin h....."

"Shhhhhhh" she whined shaking her head.

"Okay okay. But promise me you're gonna do that again?" I smirked.

"Shut up! What are you talking about?"

"I am not forgiving I am not even sleeping with you until you ....."

My mobile started ringing, it's my mom. I rejected so she will know I am busy.

"Who was that?" She asked raising an eyebrow,

"My mom"

It rang again and I did the same

"Harryyy, receive it" she scolded me but I just hook my head,

It rang for the third time and after putting my mobile on the silent I threw it over the couch.

"Lets go now, I should help them to cook or they'll kill me" I told her.

"I will take a shower, can you bring my clothes?"

"Sure" I nodded and went to her suit.

The boys were a little angry but I promised to make salad and all the sauces required I quickly took her jeans and a sweater and undergarments and went back to my suit.

I opened the door to find her using my mobile and as soon as her eyes met mine I was sure shes scared, scared of getting caught while checking on me.

She still doesn't trust me?

"Harry I ...." She tried to give me an explanation.

"Save it taylor" I commented harshly.

(A/n here's double update for allllll the amazing commenters...... I know it's short but I promise for next few chapters to be better, specially when I wake up I am gonna write double updates for tomorrow so be ready, drama is here <3 )