Pregnant

Harry's POV.

Louis came out and said taylor just wanted to make sure if I was okay and she needed time alone, so I didn't went in her room to disturb her for good two hours. But we were all bored after watching a movie so I decided to check on her once.

"I'll be back okay?" I told the lads and they all nodded.

I went and knocked on the bedroom door. No reply. I slowly opened the door to find all lights off.

"Taylor?"

No reply.

"Taylor are you sleeping?" I tried again while tapping the wall to find the stupid light switch.

"Taylor!!" I yelled louder this time.

"Harry I am here" her voice came from the bathroom and I let myself breathe the air I was holding in.

"You should response, why is it so tucking dark here!! And why can't I find the stupid light switches." I kept hitting my palm against the wall.

"Cuz they are here harry" Taylor turned the light on from the other corner, she was faking a smile.

"Hmm. I didn't know" I shrugged walking close.

"It's fine, did you enjoy the movie?" She placed her hand on my chest and started playing with the neckline of my shirt. Not looking in my eyes.

"What were you doing alone in here? In dark? "

"I was sleeping, just woke up and was getting freshen up when you came" she told me looking in my eyes, I know she wasn't lying but her eyes were deep and glossy.

"Are you okay?" I whispered, still looking in her eyes.

"Yea" she nodded, but here eyes showed shes lying.

"What is wrong taylor? You know you can tell me. Anything" I argued,

"I know baby, I am fine I really am"

"You're not!" I raised my voice and she flinched.

"Harry, Ed is coming tonight you know"

"Why?"

"I called him, i miss him" she shrugged before moving her hands from my chest to around my waist and snuggling in .

"You're with me and you miss him?" I didn't hug her back.

"He's my friend" she mumbled in my chest.

"Whatever taylor, I need to go" I tried to push her a little.

"Harry please don't go" suddenly she sobbed.

I couldn't help but placed my hand on her back, rubbing it,

"Why don't you just tell me what is wrong?"

"Let ed come here okay? I will tell you then" she whispered still crying and I nodded, kissing her hair.

Taylor told me she still doesn't want to come out and needed time alone and I agreed and left her alone.

After hours of talking with my lads, and having a great time discussing our favourite moments and girlfriend issues. There was a knock on door.

"I'll see" Niall got up from couch.

"Don't. I will check it must be Ed." I told him and he shrugged and sat again

I walked closer and saw through the hole, it was ed.

I opened the door.

"Hey man" I lifted my hand to shake his brotherly, as we always do before a manly hug.