INTRO/Vision

A.N: OK so 151 years past, Stacy is a vampire if you haven't already guessed it. Her Family is the Cullens and she left them to go traveling for 5 years (during the Bella situation).

Hi I'm Stacy Isabella Cullen, I have silk vanilla skin,long black wavy hair that reaches to the middle of my back,I'm 5'4,long legs, a little thick around the hips(hour glass figure).

Age: 151 (vamp age) 18 (actual)

Birthday: December 29,1864

Powers: mimic powers of others,hide scent,teleport,levitate,telekinesis etc.

Talent: sing,dance

Abilities: sleep,cry

Understanding of what happened at her birth: Her mother was a pure vampire but she dies giving birth to Stacy by doing a spell. As she did, Eva hid every scent and sign of Stacy ever being vampire so that she would be view as a human. However her dad took Stacy away feeling disgusted and angry of what the child was, so he gave her to strangers and never came back for her. As years past Stacy lost memories of her biological parents, but still had strange dreams about them but don't know who they are.

Death: Explained more in depth late on in the story

___________________________________________________________________________________

So here i am sitting on the Eiffel tower lookin over France for a snack to chew on. I willed my sight to become sharper and my eyes darkened as I stood up. There on the other side of town stood a drunken man getting thrown out into the alley and started wobbly walking away. 'Perfect' I thought smirking. Then right when I was about to go for my kill a vision came. VISION~a large familiar field~people in all black walking in snow~a "V" on their coats. As it ended as I stood there frozen in shock 'why are the volturi coming to forks' I sighed "i think its time for me to go home." Wow its been a while since i visited i miss them like crazy.I wonder if the Cullens missed me. With that In Mind, I sped off faster then lightning all the way to my penthouse that was outside of the city by the coast. Once I walked into my house I set my already packed suitcase on my bed,then I carried it to my black and white ford camero. I threw it in the backseat and started the car, driving to forks.