Sensations

Once I stood up and away from the now dead animal, I felt a weird sensation in the back of my mind but pushed it away as i went back to normal.

I wiped the blood off my mouth and ran back to the house.When i got to the edge of the forest i saw Eddie and carlise walking straight towards me with concern written all over their faces. Before they could say anything i spoke up. "don't worry i'm fine, just needed to hunt thats all". Their faces softened and nodded. "The Egyptian coven are here." i groaned loudly. "aughh don't remind me" 'i can smell Amun's toxic scent from all the way over here.' i thought making Eddie laugh as we walked back over to the others. "Thank you Amun for coming me and my family really appreciate it." Edward said looking at Amun. Said person nodded then looked at me. As he did i felt my nails grow longer and my eyes started to darken as i stared deadly right back at Amun. I felt a hand on my shoulder but didn't look at the person who touched me. "easy kitty." Emmett muttered feeling the tension in the air. i let out an unnecessary breath then turned back normal. Amun was still looking at me and said with a disgust look. "Stacy". "Amun" i said coldly. "anyway this is my family, my wife Kebi, and my son Benjamin." i rolled my eyes at his fake politeness and turned my head glancing at the other 2 people. When i looked at Benjamin i was frozen solid as i stared him in the eyes. His red scarlet eyes met my gold eyes. He was so handsome and..and attractive to say the least, his olive skin,his odd style,his facial features,but most of all his scent..it was like spices that i love. It was intoxicating and everything about him felt like home. No bad Stacy..non.nonoonono. once i realized we were still looking at each other and turned away breaking the stare down. Carlise was having a convo with Amun and Kebi. "Renesmee can show you if you let her." Renesmee showed them her gift leaving them in complete shock making me smirk. Next was Benjamin's turn, he knelt down in front of her and she placed her hand onto his cheek. Moments later he smiled widely at her.

At that moment when i saw his smile my legs buckled and became weak and jello

At that moment when i saw his smile my legs buckled and became weak and jello. 'wtf is wrong with me?!' i shook my head but i must admit his smile is breathtaking. He placed his hand on renesmee and started to spin his hand creating a small dust tornado. we all looked up as the tornado went up in awe.

Renesmee smiled at him, "Benjamin can influence the elements

Renesmee smiled at him, "Benjamin can influence the elements. "Eddie said to Bella. "and here i get supper self control" Bella responded making me chuckle. 'Benjamin got up and started walking over to me. "hello as you know i'm Benjamin i couldn't help but notice you didn't introduce yourself." he said smirking. "oh how rude of me i'm Stacy pleasure to meet you Benjamin." i said giving a warm smile and holding my hand out for him to shake but he grabbed it softly in his. "the pleasure is mine." then he kissed the top of my hand and i felt a shock go through my arm making a chill go up my spine. we smiled at each other but before he could say anything my head snapped to the forest once I've heard the noises of the birds and the rustling of the trees. I let go of Benjamin's hand and stood in front of renesmee once i saw two familiar vampires.

Alrightly another chapter is done plz review, vote and all that good stuff.

plus heres a gif from our lovely Kol Michaelson ^.^

^