Vision

Belle set Renesmee on Jake, "take care of my daughter." She turned to me and nodded, "follow them,make sure they leave safely." I nodded and took off after Jake and Renesmee in the woods. As I caught up to them I heard a distant wolf howl. 'Seth is dead and so is Carlise and Jasper." What NOO! My heart clenched and tears began to cloud my vision. Out of the corner of my eye i saw a guard about to jump on Renesmee and at that opportune moment me and Jake torn him apart and continued running. Once we were at a safe place we stopped. I turned to face Jake and Renesmee. "Jake i have to go back." He simply nodded and licked my hand. "What?!" Renesmee squeaked and looked me in the eyes fearfully. "I have to Renesmee, just  know that I love you with all my heart and Jake will always keep you safe okay." Tears began to fall from her face and it caused me to let some out as well. This will be the last time i get to see her and just the thought of it made me want to stay longer. She sniffed and nodded. I hugged her tightly one last time and patted Jake's head. 'So long Stace', 'goodbye Jake.' 

After one last glance at the two, i took off back to the field where the battle was. When i got there i noticed that we were getting outnumbered. I have to do something and fast. Before i could move i was surrounded by some of Aro's witnesses. I began to kick, and bite heads off and one by one they went down. I then ran to help Rosalie but someone tackled me down and more people began to crowd me once again. The person that was on top of me was another guard and he was choking me, trying to take my head off. I could hear the crack being made in my neck. All of a sudden, my body began to heat up and soon it caught on fire causing the guard to release me. Once i stood i i created the long chain and swung it around me causing anyone who was around me to immediately turn to ash. I turned around and calmed myself. 'Do what comes natural Stacy' my mother spoke through he connection. I physically nodded and before i knew it i smashed my fist onto the ground creating a massive trench. I looked up and followed the trench as it continued to get longer. I noticed that the other end of the trench was Benjamin who looked at me the same way i did him. We have both made the trench. 

Most of the people fell in but my gaze fell upon Esme

Most of the people fell in but my gaze fell upon Esme. She was about to fall in but Leah snatched the guard off of her and fell to her death.

 She was about to fall in but Leah snatched the guard off of her and fell to her death