Aftermath

That night we partied and had great time. It felt good not having to worry about anyone or even dying. I'm just glad that it's over. Anyway this was what i was wearing........>>>>>>>>>>

Hairstyle:

Hairstyle:

After the party, i decided to turn in for the night

After the party, i decided to turn in for the night. When i got to my room i was about to take off my dress until i heard a knock on my door. I opened it to find a shirtless Benjamin who only had basketball shorts on. "hey". "hey,can i come in." "yea", i said opening the door wider for him. I shut the door behind me and walked closer to my closet. "so what brings you to this fine establishment." "Can't a man spent time with his mate?" I laughed a little "yes..yes you can." I took my heels off then started to take my dress off but couldn't  get to the zipper. I grunted in frustration. "need some help", Benjamin said walking closer to me. "please". I walked closer to him and turned my back to him. I felt him unzip me slowly and as he did his fingers brushed against my skin causing me to tense. Then he started to rub my bare back causing me to let out a quiet moan. He smirked, pulling my dress down, i stepped out of it once it hit the ground. I picked it up and put it in the bin. I walked to my closet and put on a over sized t-shirt and walked out only to find Benjamin sitting on the edge of my bed waiting for me patiently. I walked to my long mirror and brushed out the curls in my hair. All of a sudden Benjamin sped behind me and rubbed my shoulders. "you seem tense stace." "it's been a long day you know me coming back from the dead and all." He stopped his motions and grabbed my hand leading me to the bed. "Benjamin what are you doing." "you have been taking care of everyone lately and now its time for someone to take care of you. Let me take care of you Stace, let me make you comfortable." I nodded. "do you trust me?" he said in my ear causing me to shiver slightly. "yes." "take the shirt off." I took it off and under it i only had my black bra and boxer briefs on.