Volturi

Outfit Above

Outfit Above....^^^^

Next Day (on the field)

My family and the covens were standing on one side of the field. We were all in our own group, I stood apart from my family and Benjamin was standing next to me. "You should go with your family Benjamin." "You are my family Stace." I smiled and slip my hand in his as we waited. I saw the volturi walking us to us,we were definitely outnumbered. Most of the had hoods on while the others had normal clothes on. I suspect Aro gathered others along the way. I also noticed he was looking for Alice but to no avail he trained his eyes on Carlises as they came to a stop a few feet away from us. Carlise stepped forward and spoke, "Aro let us be civilized for this matter". "Well said brother but you assembled against us". "It was never my intent." Then Caius stepped in, "we see the child, don't take us as fools." "She is NOT an Immortal", Carlise said raising his voice but spoke calmly after. "these witnesses can test to that, you can feel the warmth in her cheeks." "How about we have the person who is mainly involved in the situation....Edward". My breath hitched but i felt Benjamin caress my hand to calm me down. "- as the newborn clings to his newborn mate." Edward looked at Renesmee then at Bella, then he started to walk toward Aro. I glanced at Bella to see that she was trying to shield his mind but it didn't work. So i tried to do it but nothing happened. I tried again but miserably failed, my powers must have weakened a lot. Just great now i'm useless wtf. 'You are not useless my child, your time is coming very soon'. All of a sudden I felt myself become more weak but covered it up when Edward finally got to Aro, who eagerly grabbed his hand. After a second, his face told it all. "I like to meet her". Edward turned to Bella, Renesmee,and Jake, then the two started to walk but along the way they stopped turned to Emmett. Bella glanced at me and I shook my head and she nodded. Once they got to the volturi, Aro looked very intrigued. "Ah young Bella, immortality becomes you" Aro suddenly heard Renesmee's heartbeat and made a weird high noise. I was just laughing hard in my head. "A strange heartbeat" He held his hand out and bent slightly looking at Renesmee. She walked closer  to him, "hello Aro", then she placed her hand on his cheek which surprised him slightly. "Magnifico", when she was finished she pulled her hand away and he stood up to his height. "Half mortal, half immortal, born by this newborn". "Impossible" Cairus snapped in disbelief. Aro snapped his head to him "you think they fooled me brother" As Edward and the rest of them started to walk back Jake growled at the voltori and walked away. "bring the informer, said Caius still looking at Jake's retreating body.  Just then, Demitri and Felix brought Irina up. My body became stiff, 'there going to kill her!'  "Is this the child you saw" Irina glanced at the child then at Caius shaking in fear.  "I'm not sure." "Jane-". "she's changed.. this child is bigger." "So your accusations were false." "the Cullens are innocent, I take full responsibility." She looked at us at mouthed 'I'm sorry'. She looked at me one last time then the guards started to circle her. "Caius no!" Edward shouted but it was to late the two guard ripped Irina's arms off then Caius ripped her head off and pushed her body in the fire along with the ripped parts. Tanya and Kate yelled No the same time that i did and we started to run towards them. However Benjamin froze my feet to the ground and Tanya and Kate were grabbed then blinded. "Give me my sight back". Edward bent down to whisper to Tanya. "listen to me Tanya if you don't stop now were all going to die." After they calmed down there sight was restored Edward started to walk back to Bella. "pain" All of a sudden Eddie was on the ground grunting in pain. I was trying to break the ice to get to Jane but Benjamin was holding me back trying to get me to calm down. Bella then shielded his mind and Edward got up and stood net to Bella. "its working" Then Bella shielded us all as Jane was staring at all of us trying to inflict pain on one of us. Bella smirked and Jane started to come towards us but Alec held her back. Alec started to make black smoke come out of his hands but Aro made him stop. "wait, What do we have here." Aro faced me looking intrigued. "you..you look very familiar to me what is your name." "Stacy" "ah Stacy what a beautiful name, come closer I want you to meet someone." Everyone on my side looked alarmed but I set my feet on fire melting the ice and started  to walk toward Aro. Benjamin gave me a pleading look but i gave him a reassuring look making him nod in defeat.

As i got in between both groups, i stopped dead in my tracks as i saw who i never expected to see every again. It was the person that ruined my life, the person that made me feel hollow as my knees buckled and my eyes  get a hint of black as my breath hitched. This person came out of the group and stood next to Aro staring at me with a menacing grin making my blood boil.

"Daniel"

Cliffhanger! lol Ok next chapter will be a little intense, just a little disclaimer I only own Stacy, Daniel, Eva, etc. Basically everything that wasn't mentioned in the movie and the book.

Review,share,like,vote,etc.