Rekindle

"Senna and Zafrina...from the amazon" Eddie said looking at the two girls. Then Emmett,rose and renesmee went to show them the routine.

When they were done i walked up to the coven

When they were done i walked up to the coven. "hey you guys." i said grinning. "oh my stace..is that you."senna said in shock looking me over. i nodded. "yep just got back yesterday." then we all hugged tightly. "we've missed you" "as i you" "you have to come back to the amazon soon." "yes i know I've heard its more open then the last time i was there" "yea times are changing". "i am so happy you two are here though to help my family." "its the least we could do we felt it was the right thing in times of danger." i nodded and we started to walk back to the house.

Once everyone settled in i walked into my old piano room and sat sown on the bench gliding my fingers over the keys.then i started to play....

I ended the song and opened my eyes letting out a breath. All of a sudden i almost fell out of the chair when i heard clapping and cheers. i turned towards the doorway to see,Bella,Eddie,Emmett,carlise,esmee,rose and...Benjamin. "that was amazing stace", said esmee. "when did you learn that." "thank you thank you and ..i don;t know honestly i just came to me i guess." "well it was beautiful just like you." Benjamin stated looking at me intensively. i looked at Benjamin and smiled shyly pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. Moments later, they went there separate ways leaving me and Benjamin alone. Long story short we started to talk and get to know each other better. Surprisingly we had a lot in common. we started to become close friends very quickly then what i intended. Later on when it became night time, Benjamin decided to walk me to my room. "you know you didn't have to walk me to my room" i said turning to face Benjamin. "its alright i-i wanted to". he stuttered a little aw how cute. "OK well.ill see you tomorrow". then he grabbed by hand like earlier and kissed it while looking directly into my eyes. "until tomorrow Stacy" he said i liked how he said my name it seemed to just roll off the tongue. he held my hand a minute longer then walked off towards his room. i went into mine and shut the door and leaned on it. i smiled "geez stace what are you getting yourself into.