Explanations

Renesmee gasped and looked at the dove in awe. "Oh my gosh it's so pretty thank you" ." But not as pretty as you darling" I replied making her giggle.  She ran over to Bella who instantly picked her up. "Look mom its so pretty" "yea its gorgeous honey". Bella looked at me and smiled gratefully which I returned the gesture. I noticed Jake walking next to Bella and renesmee."hey Jake long time no see". "Hey stace! Good to see you". I nodded and turned my attention back to my family. "So where's my room" i stated clapping my hands together. "Where its always been its just the way you left it" "alright brb". I zoomed out of the room to get my stuff from the front door and made my way up to my room.

I signed, yep everything is where i left it but i knew Alice was in here, i can smell her scent

I signed, yep everything is where i left it but i knew Alice was in here, i can smell her scent.After putting my stuff in there rightful place i ran back downstairs, into the living room. "Now that that's out of the way can anyone explain to me what is going on" i questioned looked at everybody expectedly. They shifted uncomfortably and looked at each other depending whether to tell me or not. I rolled my eyes in annoyance "Well?!" "the volturi are coming for us. They think renesmee is an immortal child." Edward said not beating around the bush."what made them come to that accusation." "Irina. She saw us the other day in the field. But it must have been to much for her since she saw Jacob and she took off before i could get to her." Bella explained glancing at Jacob once and a while. i leaned forward and ran a hand through my hair. "Of course, thats why I had that vision" i muttered lowly. "What vision?". "In France I saw a vision of the volturi, they were walking in the field along with Aro, Marcus, Cairus, Jane- they will bring Jane and Alex they're the strongest of the group". "But there's another problem". "What" I asked looking at Eddie. "Renesmee is growing too fast and there's only a matter of time we have with her". I frowned at this a little. "There has to be..maybe she will stop aging once shes full grown." i suggested but Carlisle shook his head "We don't know that Stace we have to take precautions." Once again i ran my hands through my hair and put my head in my hands. How in the world are we gonna get through this. 

Later............

It was dark out and i decided to change into my pajamas and go to sleep. As I did I couldn't stop thinking about Renesmee and how she put her hand on my cheek it felt like deja'vu.

 As I did I couldn't stop thinking about Renesmee and how she put her hand on my cheek it felt like deja'vu

plz vote and review

thx u guys ^.^

P.S excuse the messed up grammer and editting