Ashes to Ashes

Third Pov

As the cullens and the others stood there watching their beloved Stacy burn to ash,it was like the world came crashing down on them. They let out pained screams and crys as the wolves howled in despair as the fire grew. And even though the wall dispersed no one moved, it was to painful,too heart aching,too devastating. Soon sobs broke out,some were worst then others but for Benjamin it was horrifying. When he saw his beloved torn apart, he immediately fell to his knees and banged his fists to the ground creating cracks. All he could think about was why? Why did he let her do this? Why wasn't he quick enough to save her? Why didn't she listen? Why? Why!? He was pulled out of his thoughts when Amun helped him up and put his arm on his shoulder. As everyone composed themselves as best as they could, Aro made the perfect opportunity to speak. "Now as for the child-", he was interrupted as something moved in the still burning fire. 

Stacy Pov

Well here I am back to being dead

Well here I am back to being dead...again. Only this time I won't be coming back. I never meant for any of this to happen I guess it was meant to be. 'Hello Stacy' 'Mother why have you done this to me. Why did you put this spell on me.' 'It was destiny Stacy you didn't have a choice.' 'I didn't have a choice?! I was just a baby you take that chose away from me. You made me leave my family,my life, everything all because of some destiny really?!' 'Okay i know your upset its completely normal and understandable but I had to keep you safe, i couldn't let the volturi get to you please this was the only way for you to be a pure vampire.' 'I am lost mother, everything is closing in on me and getting out of control.' 'In the past Stacy you have lived a lie but now its time for you to embrace what you are and accept it.' 'I left my family, my friends,my mate and for what to die when they-Benjamin, renesmee needed me the most and for my ex- fiancee to have the pleasure in killing me.' 'You must understand Stace what you are is more powerful then anything, you are stronger , faster if you will it then it shall be. I know that i said you didn't have a choice then by now you do have a choice but time is running out. ' 'What are my options'. 'To be the hybrid or to stay dead'. I sighed 'hybrid it is then'. 'Very well then i will see you soon Stacy'. All of a sudden i felt my entire being pulled back to the ashes in the fire. 

Third Pov 

Everyone watched as the fire began to swirl up high and began to expand, then in the fire there was a body floating. It arched squirming and moving as the fire started to stick to the body.

 It arched squirming and moving as the fire started to stick to the body