CONFESSION

I turned my head chuckling and saw Benjamin just now getting up so I ran over to him. "Hey are you alright" I asked with concern. He nodded dusting himself off. "Yes stace I am alright truly." "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rough I get carried away sometimes" I looked away sheepishly making him chuckle. "No its fine no need to apologize besides what you did on that field was...amazing". I looked down at my shoes avoiding his intense stares shyly. Then he put his hand under my chin making me look up at him. "Im serious stace you did great.". "Well I can't take all the credit you did great too." We both laughed a little. " we should head back before Garrett rips Emmett's head off ". I nodded and we walked back to the house.
Once we got there we went into the kitchen only to find amun,Carlisle,Esme,rose,emmett, Eddie,and Bella. It seems there was an intense situation going on by the look on their faces. "Why does everyone look so serious" "I think you know why we are" amun sneered at me. "For one drop the attitude and for two I honestly don't know what you are talking about amun." I said glaring hard at him. "Don't lie to us Stacy" amun shot back. "Amun what are you talking about Stacy didn't do anything" Benjamin said defending me. "Benjamin Stacy is a mimic she's trying to take away your powers or any bodies for that matter." I gasped then benjamin stepped away from me in disbelief. "I-is this true". Right when I was about to answer Vladimir and Stefan came into the room smirking."and thats not all stace" Vlad piped in. "Tell everyone where you been for the first 2 years you've been gone" I growled at Vlad. "Stace tell us the truth we-we want to know" carlise said I glanced at my family they didn't show any emotion that I could tell but Benjamin he looked so torn that it made me want to hug him. Everyone's attention was on me. "It is true I am a mimic-" I was stopped short when Amun slapped me in the face with a disgusted look. Carlise held him back while I stood there shaking and closed my eyes memories started to come back at me. ~a man was holding me,' you killed her,you disgust me' he said with a hateful look in his eyes.~~my ex fiance slapping me in the face making my head turn with a disgusted look on his face.~ they stopped making me growl in anger,my pupils went completely black. I turned my head slowly back opening my eyes at everyone else. "Fine you want the truth since its everyone is going against me, I am a mimic, I only copy and consume the power I DON'T take their powers by will all I have to do is ask. And for the past few years..I've been traveling with Vladimir and Stefan only because I wanted to learn how to fight but they left me for dead so I moved on. But now I know that I can't be where I'm not wanted since everyone thinks I'm the bad guy here. None of y'all know what I've been through!" My temper was flaring I was beyond pissed.amun gone come up in here turn my family against me then gone have the audacity to put his hands on me oh hell naw. I started to walk out but stopped and looked over my shoulder. "Amun if you ever put your hand on me again, I swear I will break them off and that's a promise." I snarled making him flinch.
I started off again but was cut off when someone grabbed my arm gently to stop me. I snatched it away from the person and turned to look at him. "Dont ....just don't I have to go" I whispered and Benjamin's face was full of hurt. It was all to much for me to just stay on that house. And with that I stormed outside.
Sorry it took so long to update
Anyway like,share,vote
Thxs 💕