Unfortunate Events

Dream...................

A woman holding a child smiling at her,the baby raised her hand on the mothers cheek. Then voices began to speak but Stacy couldn't hear what they were saying since they were muffled. She only heard a few phrases, "grow up to be a strong mundane", "hid what you are capable of", "may half be hidden and let the other show fully until fire burns over her if willing". All of a sudden Stacy's vision was clouded by fire making her close her eyes as she felt her body become immensely hot.

Dream ended............

I shot straight out of my bed with a loud gasp looking around frantically

I shot straight out of my bed with a loud gasp looking around frantically. 'Where am I?' I thought out loud. I realized I was levitating, so I floated back down but ended up hitting the floor..hard. "oooooowch". I shook off my pain and got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower and do my morning routine. When I stepped out of the bathroom in my robe I quickly changed and did my hair and all of that.

 When I stepped out of the bathroom in my robe I quickly changed and did my hair and all of that

So I sped down stairs and into the living room

So I sped down stairs and into the living room. There wasn't  a lot of people in here like yesterday just Emmett,Esme,and Carlisle. Once i made my appearance known Emmett looked up from his video game. "well don't you look adorable." i rolled my eyes "oh please adorable is for little kids..i'm  fabulous." i sassed with a flip of my ponytail. " He chuckled "OK Ms Fabulous." Making Esme and Carlisle laugh while i glared at him as he returned to his game. Then Renesmee ran towards me in excitement. "Aunt Stacy you look very pretty today" "Awe thank you hunny bun",i kissed her cheeks then went to sit down on the couch. I let out a dramatic sigh looking at the ceiling with interest. "i can't believe Amun is coming." Carlise looked at me with a gentle face but serious tone, "Stace, Amun and his coven are coming to help we need all we can get". "I know but he really knows how to tick me off". "Don't worry Stace he will probably be too worried about this situation then you." I shook my head in denial "nope I highly doubt it. I bet when you and Esme went to Egypt, he was so reluctant to leave that he told you two to leave but he was persuaded to go". " Actually your right that did happen but he wasn't particularly persuaded." I snorted "you two know something I don't" "maybe..maybe not." Carlisle smiled mischievously at Esme then back to me. "Stop messing with my head i'm gonna find out sooner or later." I groaned in irritation and walked out the room.

Later on everybody was outside either training,talking or hunting. As I was leaning on the porch I started to think about the woman in my dream. She seemed so familiar but as soon as I start to dig a little deeper into my mind it all fades away and i'm stuck with a shit load of migraines. I held my head in my hands bending over the rail of the porch and groaned in pain. All of a sudden I felt my nails grow longer and sharper then my eyes turned black making me shut them tight. Then I realized 'aw crap I forgot to hunt.' You see I can go without hunt for weeks but once that limit is reached you wouldn't want to be near me once I set out to hunt. Anyway I gripped my hands on the rail making a loud crack on it, I felt my fangs grow as I started to growl dangerously low. It seems that a few people saw what was happening but didn't dare to come near me once they heard my growls. Then I took off faster than what I'm accustomed to leaving a sonic boom wave and a trail of dust behind. I went deeper into the forest and willed my senses to become sharper. I saw a mountain lion on top of a rock looking at a small deer ready to kill. and just when it was about to get the deer I pounced onto the mountain lion. We both landed hard and the animal was trying to get me off of him snapping his canines at me viciously but I let out a animalistic yell and bit down on said animal draining him dry .