Misunderstanding

Outfit:

Once i sped downstairs, i saw Renesmee running towards me and I knelled down to her level

Once i sped downstairs, i saw Renesmee running towards me and I knelled down to her level. "Hi sweetie". "Aunt Stacy where have you been?" "Oh I've been out and about but i will definitely make it up to you....how about me and you have an auntie and niece day how does that sound". Her eyes light up with excitement. "yes,yes,YES!" she squealed loudly making me laugh. "OK ok but right now i have to run some errands first." "OK but mom has to take me to grandpa charlie's house." I nodded "alright we can do it when you get back". She nodded then ran off probably to find Jake. I then walked to the car started the engine and drove off hiding my scent as well.

Destination

I pulled up at the cemetery and made my way to a grave stone that said 'Eva Vengara, loving mother,loving wife.unknown-1464. I knelt down and placed a red bouquet of flowers on the stone. 'thank you mom...for everything'. Tears came out my eyes but i wiped them quickly. ~it's alright to cry Stacy~. ~i'm sorry i just wish you were here~. ~i know but i am and will always be with you in heart and mind~. I felt myself become calm, and i knew it was Eva doing it. ~don't be angry at Benjamin ~.~why bother he has a mate mom and to think i was going to tell him how i felt but that was a bust~.~don't jump to conclusions so quickly, just tell him how you feel better late then never right?~.~i-i don't know~. ~just follow your heart Stacy~. I cut he link between us and started to make my way back to the car.

Later

I got out the car and walked into the house. Renesmee was sitting on the couch. "hey darlin you ready to go?" she smiled widely and nodded. So we walked to the car and left to go have fun.

(A.N: They had so much fun, they went on a crazy shopping spree,went out to eat at a restaurant,took pictures,etc.

Later that night, we pulled up at the house and i looked at renesemee. "you ready", i asked smirking and she replied yes with a contagious grin. So we both got out of the car and fixed ourselves up. We were wearing this....

Outfit

Along with our outfits, we both had a silver heart necklace

Along with our outfits, we both had a silver heart necklace. Mines said 'i love my niece', while hers said 'i love my aunt' I grabbed her hand and we walked up the stairs and quietly entered the house. when we walked into the living room everyone was there sitting down just talking. "Hi everyone" said Renesmee sweetly. Then every bodies head turned to us and they froze completely looking at us in awe. "so what do you think" I said twirling Renesmee making her giggle. Then I twirled around grinning. "woooow!" "you 2 look amazing" there was a lot of compliments which made me and renesemee giddy. Renesmee started to laugh "well it was Aunt Stacy's idea". I smiled shyly. "well you know i try" . Renesmee ran over to Bella and Eddie making them smile lovingly at her. "look mom dad don't i look pretty". "you look gorgeous sweetie your aunt did a good job, did you have fun?" Bella asked. "yes it was awesome" Both parents looked at me in appreciation. 'thank you Stacy' 'no problem Eddie'. I teleport myself next to Rose and we started talking. What i couldn't help but notice was that Benjamin couldn't keep his eyes off of me maybe he should stick his eyes on his new mate. I rolled my eyes at my bitter thoughts then turned to look at Emmett. "Emmett can you do me a favor and get the bags out of my car" "sure thing" "oh and you might wanna get help because even you couldn't carry all the bags thats in the car". He huffed in disbelief then sped off to the car. I looked at my nails and counted "1..2......3". Just then we hear Emmett scream "EDWARD GET OUT HERE NOW!!" we all burst out laughing as Eddie went to help Emmett.

Amun walked up to me and cleared his throat. "Stacy can i have a moment to speak." I reluctantly nodded and followed him outside. "yes?". "i wanted to apologize for yesterday, i didn't mean to treat you the way that i did" "it is all in the past Amun" "yes but i was hoping we could get on good terms" "as do i maybe we can". We smiled at each other, "I've clearly underestimated you Stacy you are what Benjamin describes." i looked down "and may i dare know that is." Before Amun could speak up we heard another answer for him "perfect". We both turned our head to find Benjamin on the porch looking at me directly. "can we go for a walk." I nodded and dismissed Amun with a goodbye. As me and Benjamin walked into the forest we stayed quiet lost in thought. "you look very beautiful Stace" "thank you" we stopped and turned towards one another,but his intense stare made me look down interested in my choice of shoe. He lifted my head with his fingers under my chin. "i'm serious stace you really are...every time i see you you are even more then before. I gasped as he caressed my cheek with his hand. ~tell him how you feel~~gosh mother you pick think time to tell me~~actually yes the mood is right now do it~ then she shut herself out the link. I grabbed Benjamin's hand in mine. Benjamin can i tell you something" "anything". His eyes were searching mine as I took a deep breath.

"um we've been having a great time together and all don't get me I love every second of it but what i want to know is......." He looked at me in confusion as to why i stopped so suddenly. 'should i really go for it....augghhh why is this so hard to just tell him' ~because your making this hard~'mom where the hell did you come from!' ~your mind duh~'OK your not helping goodbye mom!' ~wait!-~Then i shut the link off as Benjamin called my name. "stace?" "uh is...to tell me about your mate " He smiled brightly and started to walk around me looking into space dreamily. "well her smile shines so bright, it makes the sun seem dull, and her eyes sparkle like the stars at night". My breath hitched and my throat became soar as i felt tears well up. "anything else" i whispered since my voice couldn't go any louder or else it would crack. "yes.."Then he walked in front of me "i am unconditionally in love with her and ...shes standing right in front of me".

Annnnd thats the end of the chapter

Review, like,share,etc