Interruptions

Author note: I added a few minor edits nothing major. Anyway enjoy the chapter.

My face reddened with embarrassment as we turned around to see half of the family staring right back at us faces full off amusement. "were we interrupting something you two?" Carlise asked crossing his arms. I hurried up and straightened myself up while renesemee did the same. "oh HEY you guys wh-what are you all doing home so early" I said stuttering a little hoping they didn't catch my uneasiness. "were done hunting" Rosalie simply said in a duh tone. 'Damn you Rosalie'. "so what were you two doing anyway" Emmett walking towards me, but i zoomed to the radio and turned it down then ran back to him in milliseconds. "nothing". I cursed loudly in my head for answering to quickly and Eddie smirked as he walked up to me as well."it doesn't seem like nothing. What do you think Emmett does it look like nothing." Emmett started to walk around me in circles. "nope- wait look at that Edward she's breaking a sweat maybe she does have something to hide." The more they talked the more i became flustered with embarrassment. "ok ok we were uh-" "yes?" Eddie looked at me with amusement. "weweredancing" I muttered quickly. "huh what was that all of us didn't catch that Stacy can you repeat that." Emmett said a little bit too loud making me glare at him. "um.. uh.. we were dancing-ishly." Then Renesmee finally spoke up and pointed at me, "it was her idea". I took a few steps back in fake belief, placing a hand on my heart looking 'shocked'. "you...you ratted me out..you were suppose to be my partner in crime i am so shocked by you Renesmee." She only giggled and shrugged making everyone else that was in the room laugh as well. Emmett put a hand on my shoulder, "don't worry we saw the whole thing, i even got it on video....maybe i'll show it to benjamin". I looked at him in disbelief "you wouldnt't dare". He smirked at me "Oh BENNNNJAMINNNNN" he said in a sing along voice then sped off out of the room. I let out a scream and ran after him. "Emmetttt!!!!"

Sometime later, it was soon getting dark and I was in my room getting my clothes ready for the bonfire. All of a sudden Eddie's voice invaded my thoughts "Stace can you come in the living room please." I nodded even though he couldn't see me, then dropped what i had in my hand and ran full speed into the living room. Everyone was there surrounding the living room looking all so serious. Benjamin was with his family by the book case, as was everyone else with their covens. During the deep conversation about what will happen tomorrow, something i dreaded since i came back home from the lake. I stood against a wall close to the entrance of the room and saw that Amun stood up abruptly. I knew that i had to stop getting lost in my thoughts and pay attention. "Benjamin, Kebi we're leaving". My eyes widened as i gasped quietly obviously Benjamin heard me since he turned his head and our eyes locked. "no you can't" i said quietly. He wouldn't leave me. Would he? I pushed myself off the wall and took a step forward my eyes never leaving his and his doing the same. "and where will you go, whats stopping them from getting Zafrina,Benjamin,or Stacy next". I broke the stare off and turned towards Eddie when he said my name. "Carlise won't ask you to fight but i will for the sake of my family but also for you and the way you want to live". 'Good job Eddie not bad' i thought to Eddie. 'thanks Stace' I cut the link off as eerie silence filled the room. Moment later, Jake stood up and all the attention was on him. "the packs will fight. never been afraid of vampires". I smirked at his response and then one by one each coven stood up and agreed to fight. "we will join you" Benjamin stood and announced. Amun turned to face him, his expressing filled with anger. "no". I had to suppress a growl and stop myself from lashing out on him. "I have to do the right thing Amun, you can do as you please" Benjamin said in his thick accent. I smiled at him for standing up for himself.

Then Eddie and Bella looked at me for my decision. "Stace will you be willing to do this". My eyes darted to Eddie and i opened our link. 'Eddie you know what my decision is' 'yes but i think everyone else has a right to know what that is Stace.' I sighed and turned the link off. All eyes are on me now that i got the spotlight. "well its pretty obvious isn't it. You all know i will do anything for her, i will even die a second time for my niece just to keep and know that she is safe from the volturi." I spoke with confidence in my voice, now i realize that every thing i said is true and that my words will become a reality in just less then 24 hours. But if i am killed i guess it won't be all too bad if my family is out of harms way. 'thank you stace' don't thank me yet 'don't mention it'. Out of the corner of my eye, i noticed Benjamin was a little tensed up and i was kind of worried.

Benjamin POV

As Stace agreed to join the fight i couldn't help but go back to when she said she would even die twice for her family. Ever since she walked up to my coven and locked those beautiful eyes onto mine i knew she was the one. My mate, there was no doubt in my mind that she didn't feel it as well. Everything about her intrigues me and i want to know more about her in every way. I would love to show her what the world has to offer through my eyes before i was held 'prisoner' by Amun. When i was with Amun he always kept me hidden and in the dark but now that i'm here Stacy has been the light to my darkness. Everyday that i see her i forget my words and if i was still human my heart would skip a beat every time i see her beauty. I know she has flaws but who doesn't no ones perfect. But to me she perfect in every way and i am hopelessly in love with Stacy Isabelle Cullen and i cannot lose her not today, not tomorrow, not ever.

Stacy POV

"That didn't take much" Vladimir whispered to Stefan making me growl at them warning. "lets hope it doesn't come to that" carlise replied. Alistair came up behind him. "we'll see", he said lowly then left the house. Everyone soon went their separate ways to star the bonfire. I was back in my room and got dressed.

 I was back in my room and got dressed

I went downstairs only to find that everyone already left

I went downstairs only to find that everyone already left. 'Well i guess i'm walking alone." And with that i made my way to the spot where the bonfire will be.

Alright sorry it took along time, so i decided to publish the chapter in the new year.

Anyway, like share, vote, etc