Chapter Nine: One Month

I slowly woke up, I heard someone getting up from the chair and making their way over to me so I opened my eyes to see who it was. When I opened my eyes I saw Jake standing in front of me with a bouquet of flowers.

"Happy Anniversary Hun." He said, smiling at me.

"Aw thank you baby." I said, sitting up taking the flowers.

I smelled them, and they smelled so good. I leaned over to my drawer and grabbed a box with a bow on top.

"Oh, you didn't have to get me anything." He said, opening the box.

his eyes lit up when he saw his gift. It was a blue picture frame with hearts all over it, and a picture that we took while hanging out at his house.

"Oh my gosh, this is so beautiful babe." He said, hugging me.

"Oh, don't touch me I probably smell, I haven't had a shower today." I replied laughing.

"You don't smell." He said, also laughing. "But I was thinking maybe I could take you to dinner tonight?" He asked.

"Well I don't know, if you want to." I replied.

"Okay well I expect you to be ready by Five thirty Missy." He said kissing my cheek.

"Okay, well i'm gonna take a shower, I see you tonight honey." I said, softly kissing him.

After Jake left I went to the shower, I began washing my hair, and then my body. After I finished shaving, I got out and began getting dressed and brushing my hair and teeth.

I walked out and headed for my bed to do school, I know you're not supposed to like school but I was excited to be a Coroner, and I loved learning about it.

~~~

After about an hour of schooling, I realized I hadn't had breakfast so I went downstairs to make a sandwich, the twins weren't here. I wonder were they are? I thought to myself. I felt like having a grilled cheese so I turned the stove on and got all my ingredients.

It was finally done when the twins came back. "Hey where have you guys been?" I asked.

They seemed really nervous for a few seconds when Grayson finally said. "Oh, our friends invited us to breakfast." He said confident.

"Really because it's One, they stop serving breakfast at Ten." I said, calling out their lie.

They didn't say anything they just ran upstairs. I didn't think anything of it, I just couldn't stop thinking about tonight with Jake. I heard a knock on the door and went to go see who it was.

I opened the door to see my best friend McKenzie. "Hey Kenzie how are you?" I asked smiling at her.

"I'm great, how are you?" She asked.

"I'm super excited." I replied.

"For??" She questioned.

"Well you know how Jake and I are together? Well our one month is today and he's taking me out to dinner." I answered.

"Oh that's so exciting." She replied.

"Oh my gosh I know right." I said, jumping up and down with her.

~~~

It was five when I started getting ready for dinner with Jake. I threw on a light blue dress with matching shoes.

After applying some light blue makeup to my eyes, I heard a knock at the door

After applying some light blue makeup to my eyes, I heard a knock at the door. I went downstairs to check it. It was Jake.

"Hey Jake?" I said to him.

"Hey darling, Are you ready?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I can't wait." I replied.

"Well then, shall we?" He asked extending his arm.

I took it, and we walked to his truck, I was relieved we didn't have to take his motorcycle. We jumped in his truck and were off to dinner.

~~~

When we got to the restaurant we were seating and ordered our drinks. I noticed the waitress flirting with Jake but I decided to ignore it. When she came back with our drinks we ordered.

"What do you want?" She rudely asked me.

"Um just a medium rare state please?" I politely replied, wanting to rip her head off.

"And for you hon?" She asked Jake.

"I'll have the same." He answered, not looking at her.

After she left I think Jake saw how agitated I was with her. He put his hand on mine. "Don't worry about her." He said, smiling at me.

"I'm trying not to but jeez can't she see this is a special night for us." I replied, looking down.

A few minutes later she returned with our meals. "Enjoy." She said smiling at him.

Oh my gosh who does this bitch think she is? I thought to myself, as I began eating.

"Nevaeh?" Jake said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" He questioned.

"Yes I am, thank you so much for this, I hope you're having a good time too." I said.

"As long as i'm with you i'm always having a good time." He replied.

Aw he's so sweet. I thought to myself.

We were done eating and headed out to his truck, after about five minutes of Jake driving I realized we weren't heading home. "Jake where are we going?" I asked him.

"You'll see." Was all he said.

"Oh no, are you going to kill me?" I said , laughing at him.

"I don't know maybe." He replied, laughing.

After about a ten minute drive we finally arrived at a field. Jake stopped and started throwing pillows and blankets in the back. He motioned for me to jump in the back with him.

"Get in, oh and thank your cousins for this." He said.

I got in and layed down next to him, I layed my head on his chest and cuddled up to him watching the stars.

~~~

I must have fallen asleep with Jake because I felt someone lowering me onto what I thought was my bed. I felt him softly kiss my cheek, he pulled away to leave, and I grabbed his shirt and pulled him in bed with me to cuddle.

I layed my head on his chest again and cuddled up to him. He put his arm around me and we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so that was a fun chapter to write, I hope you guys liked it.

Vote and comment for more.

I love you guys thank you for reading.

If you guys could share this story with your friends, it would mean a lot.