Chapter Twenty Four: The Wedding

So today was the day that I had been waiting for, yup today Jake and I were getting married today. I left the dress at kenzie's house so Jake wouldn't see it.

I woke up to Jake pacing around the room. "What are you doing honey?" I asked in my just some up voice.

"Oh I'm sorry did I wake you? I'm just so nervous for tonight." He said walking over to me to kiss me.

"I made you breakfast but you have to get ready fast we're leaving soon." He said lifting me out of bed and carrying me down to the kitchen table.

Yeah we were going to kenzie house to get ready and we were taking two cars so that we didn't see each other, mostly so he didn't see me.everyone knows that's bad luck.

After breakfast I went upstairs to take a shower and Jake had already taken one, after my shower I got out and brushed my hair and teeth.

"Are you ready darling?" He asked, with nervousness in his voice.

"Yeah I yeah I am." I said, stuttering a bit.

We walked out to his truck and he opened the door for me and closed it, I smiled up at him saying thank you.

The car ride was short but Jake grabbed my hand and struck a conversation. "Are you as nervous as me?" He asked never taking his eyes off the road.

"Yeah but I'm also excited I get to be with you for the rest of my life." I replied, squeezing his hand slightly.

We arrived at Kenzie's house and went inside. "Get your ass over here and put this thing on." Kenzie said pulling my arm.

"Stop I want to get my last kiss from my fiance." I said smiling at him.

I slowly kissed him smiling at the same time. "I love you." I said, before turning around.

"I love you too." He replied.

I walked into her room began doing my make up.

"No that's my job honey." I heard my mom say.

"Mom!" I said jumping up to hug her. "I know I saw you last week but I'm just so excited for today." I added.

I sat down and my mom started applying light blue eye shadow to bring out my eyes, and light pink lip stick with a top coat of almost clear lip stick to make it shine.

She of course added foundation and Concealer.

Once my makeup was done I walked over to the dress and stared at it for a moment.

"This is it, from this day forward my life is going to be completely different. I'm going to be a wife, and a mother." I said smiling.

"Yes dear and you're going to love it and he'll make you happy." She said hugging me.

I laughed and slid the dress on and got kenzie to zip it. Kenzie stated that Jake had already left and we we're safe to leave.

The entire car ride I was nervous as ever, I didn't know what to do I felt like crying but I didn't want to mess up my makeup and I had a feeling I would cry during the ceremony.

We finally arrives and there was a big wall thing I had to stand behind until I was told to go out and go to Jake.

Minutes past before Grayson came over to me to give me away to Jake since I didn't have a dad or brother to do that.

The rest of the guys were with Jake as the grooms men, he had Logan as his best man, and Ethan, Jack J, Jack G, and Mark.

I had Kenzie as my maid of honor and my mother, Abagail, Margeret, and Sophia a friend of mine that I had known since high school.

Grayson grabbed my arm and walked me to the start of the aisle, I looked up just as Jake looked at me. When our eyes met his mouth dropped open and his eyes widened.

I saw him bring his hands to his mouth and eye my dress. We began walking down the aisle, I looked at the crowd and saw familiar faces sadly Alissa was one of them but she looked happy, and when she looked at me it looked apologetic.

I looked back up at Jake who was still looking at me. I smiled while blushing slightly. We finally reached the end at I handed my flowers to kenzie, and tried to let go of Grayson but he wouldn't let me. And he whispered to Jake.

"If you hurt her I'll kill you." He then let go of my arm and I took my spot next to Jake.

I took his hands and he took mine, and then the priest started.

"Do you Jake Joseph Paul take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" He said, looking up at him from his book.

He paused for a moment before answering. "I do." He said.

I felt the tears forming I tried controlling it but I couldn't, I saw Jake had water in the brims of his eyes. He pulled his hand up to my face to wipe the tears away.

"Do you Nevaeh Ann Summers, take this man to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" He asked, looking up at me this time.

I looked into his eyes and smiled before saying, "I do."

"Does anyone have a reason these two should not be with one another, speak now or forever hold your piece." The priest said before continuing. "Alright and by the power invested in me I now pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss the bride." He said.

Jake grabbed my face and caressed my face, before leaning in to Kiss me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww how cute they're married. Okay one more chapter ugh.

Ugh I'm eating ice cream and I'm lactose intolerant.

Vote and comment for more.

I love you guys and thanks for reading.

And I'm sorry my phone said that this was published but it wasn't 😡