Chapter Eighteen: The Move

I woke up in Jake's bed with him looking down at me he smiled when I saw him. "Good morning honey." He said.

"Good morning Jakey." I replied.

Jake and I were planning on buying our own house I went online and started looking for a house with him, we saw many nice houses but none of them we felt comfortable in moving into. Next thing I knew Logan came in.

"Yo." He said running in.

"Hey." We greeted him.

"So I know you've been looking for a house well for like ten minutes but I talked to the twins, and either you can move in with us or they can move in with me?" He questioned messing with his hair.

"Wait no we can't ask that from you Logan." I said, looking up at him.

"Yeah you can, It'll be way easier for you guys especially when you want to have a baby." I blushed a little bit as his words, I mean of course I wanted to have a baby but damn Logan.

"Well what do you think Jake?" I asked him.

"I like the idea of living with just you." He replied.

"Yeah I do too." I added, laying my head on his chest.

"Alright so it's settled I'll tell the twins." Logan said leaving the room.

"I love Logan he's so sweet." I said, softly kissing Jake's chest.

"Yeah." He agreed.

I got up and asked Jake if he wanted to take a shower with me. He winked at me while taking his shirt off, I blushed and walked to his bathroom to turn the water on. We started undressing each other while laughing.

We jumped in and started wetting our hair he put some shampoo on my head and then on his, he then Began rubbing it in as I did the same to him. I had his scrubby washing his torso I started moving my hands around his chest to below his waist I heard a small moan from him right before he started to harden.

~~~

After we had fun in the shower we got out and saw Ethan sitting in Jake's room with a few bags, "Wow you're done already?" I questioned him.

"Yeah everyone helped each other out and plus you guys were in the shower for like an hour." He smiled and raised his eye brows at us.

I blushed and then proceeded to help Jake pack his things we started with his clothing, Jake went to the closet to start packing and I went to his drawer to get the clothes out of there. Once everything was in the bag I checked to see how Jake was doing he had almost everything packed, he had a lot of shoes.

"hey I got your sheets from your bed too and do you want me to grab your TV?" I asked.

"No we left the TV there for you so we could have your TV." Ethan said still looking at his phone.

"Okay." I smiled.

Once we had everything packed up Logan helped us carry Jake's stuff to our new house. I lead them to my room and sat everything on the floor next to my bed, I layed on the bed with Jake while Logan went to get his dresser.

Once everything was settled I offered to take everyone to dinner. I was in the truck with Jake and the others were with Logan in his purple mustang, We made it to the restaurant and were seating at a table for six even though there were five of us.

Everyone ordered while I was holing Jake's hand under the table, I was happy that we moved into a house together the bill would be a little more expensive since there are now two people paying it, but it should be fun and we have room for a baby whenever we find it a necessary time.

I saw the waitress flirting with Logan and it was the funniest thing ever because Logan grabbed onto Grayson and kissed his cheek. "Sorry i'm taken." He said, before the waitress walked away with our orders.

Grayson pushed Logan off of him and laughed, but everyone was laughing. "Oh my gosh Logan I cannot believe you just did that." Ethan said, while dying of laughter.

"What? I didn't wanna be rude." He said smiling hugely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys this was kind of a short chapter but sometimes there just isn't much to write about but at least I made it to Seven hundred words lol.

Vote and comment for more.

I love you guys thanks for reading.