Getting Ready

Zayn's POV

"Where is Cassandra?!" Jade frantically ran around the house in her dress, Piper chasing after her in a fit of giggles. "Pipe, this isn't funny!"

"Jade, calm down." I laughed, putting Armani's shirt over his head. He squealed as his head popped out of the hole, his chunky hands going straight to his frizzy hair. "Yeah, daddy's great!"

"Zayn, can you watch Piper please? I'm about to scream because Cassandra is late and the opening is in three hours."

"Do something else while you're waiting for her."

"Like what?"

"Organize everything you need, breathe a little, I'll come help you after I dress the twins."

"Okay." She breathed, walking into the room and pecking my lips. "Piper, stay with Daddy." She pouted as she looked up at Jade.

"What, you don't like being with me?" Piper turned to me with a small smile, jumping onto the bed and climbing onto my back. "Hey!"

"I love you daddy."

"I love you, too, Piper." Jayden crawled onto my lap as I dressed him, Armani just watching as if it were his reflection. Well, technically he was.

"Daddy, your hair is messy!"

"So are your brothers'! Why do you have to pick on me?"

"Because!" She giggled as I finished dressing the boys, starting to fix their hair. She sat beside Jayden, eyeing all of us. Her nose scrunched up as she looked up at me. "Daddy.."

"Yes?"

"Why do I have light hair and you guys have d-dark hair?" I bit my lip, seeing Piper's curious eyes on me.

"You have the genes of your grandmother."

"Genes?"

"Your grandmother has blonde hair, and Papa John has brown."

"Like mumma!!"

"Yeah! So grandpa gave mummy his brown hair and grandma gave you her blonde hair. Do you get it?"

"Yes, daddy." She smiled and watched as I pulled Jayden's hair into a tail, coming out Armani's short frizz. She whined and tried pulling away from me.

"C'mon, Armani, I'm being nice here. If mummy has to comb your hair, you won't like it very much."

"Excuse me?" Jade walked in with her hair in four massive rollers, my tux in her hand.

"Nothing, sweetie." Jade glared at me.

"I ironed your suit, hopefully the buttons are still boiling hot."

"Babe, don't be like that."

"You shush! I'm already annoyed as it is. Now I have to do my own hair, this is ridiculous!"

"She probably forgot."

"Because pampering the owner of the most conversated dance studio ever is easily forgotten." She spoke sarcastically as I slid on the twins' shoes onto their little feet. "I can't believe her! I shouldn't have prepaid her, that gold digger!"

"You do your hair just fine."

"But not professionally!"

"I'll do it if you want."

"You want to deal with my hair?" She scoffed. "This is the most important event of my life."

"C'mon babe, it won't be that bad."