Abused

WARNING: MILD SMUT (If you cannot stand such vocabulary, I think you should ignore this chapter or something idk)

Jade's POV

I groaned as my eyes peeled open to nothing but darkness. Was I awake? A sob was heard beside me, making me flinch. Something was holding me by my arms. The clinking of a chain became clear to me. That's when I remembered, Mason Jenkins. That was Chase's brother, what did he want with me?

"Lydia, get up!!" A deep growl sounded, a feminine voice squealing as the chains rustled. Suddenly, something was pulled from my face. It was a blindfold. I squinted at the light, looking up to see Mason. "Hello darling." Anger rose inside of me and I was going to punch him when the chains restricted my movement.

"Ugh, what do you want?"

"Answers, from both of you. One of you saw my brother die."

"I've done nothing!" Lydia cried. I noticed she was barely clothed. My breath hitched as I looked down at my body, nothing but my undies and a bra.

"Jade, I think you should meet my brother's now ex-girlfriend, Lydia." My eyes widened as I turned to the blonde, tears rapidly streaming down her face. "Lydia, this is Chase's secret lover."

"W-What?"

"He loved her oh so very much. And the only way to hide it, was to be with you. He used you Lydia, he didn't really love you."

"Don't say that to her! You didn't know him!"

"Oh and you knew he had a girlfriend?"

"No, but-"

"Then you know nothing." He snarled, gripping my waist again. I groaned and bit down on my lip, bearing the pain. "Fiesty, aren't you?"

"Don't touch me, you animal!" I shrieked, but he didn't budge.

"Tell me about my brother."

"Why should I?" Suddenly, his hands starts gliding down my body, rubbing up my thighs. I whimpered against his touch.

"Tell me about my brother." He growled.

"He was kind hearted, caring, helpful, trustworthy. All those nice things." I sniffled. Mason didn't seem impressed, pulling my head up to face him. "I just want to go home."

"Did you tell you he loved you?" He ignored my plea.

"All the time."

"How did he kiss you?"

"I-"

"Show me."

"N-" Before I could protest, his lips harshly pressed onto mine. When I was about to bite down on his lip, he stuck his nasty tongue in my mouth. I tried pushing him away with my chest but that only got him delighted. "Mason!" I mumbled against him, pulling my head away.

"Chase is a great judge of character."

"Why are you d-doing this? To the girls your brother loved dearly."

"I'm pretty sure he only loved you." Lydia sobbed harder, falling to her side.

"Then why me?! Why are you doing this to me?!"

"I need to know why he spent more time with you two than his own brother. Why you guys were so much more special than me!" He yelled, bucking his hips onto mine. I groaned loud and hard. Mason gave me an evil grin before kneeling down.

"Don't touch her Mason!" Lydia yelled, standing up.

"I already am, aren't I?" He turned to me, pulling off his shirt. "Let me get ready." I gulped as he pressed his lips to my chest, strutting out the room. I broke down in tears, wiping my cheeks of all the tears with my shoulder.