Wedding Bells

Zayn's POV

Jade placed Piper's small crown on her head, kneeling as her daughter did the same to her. The veil was pulled behind her head as she stood straight, finally turning to face me. Jade blushed at my gaze on her, turning to her father to take her arm. They walked slowly towards me, the dress trailing behind Jade. She looked absolutely stunning, more than I would've expected her to look like today.

Her curves were well defined by the top of the dress. The skirt cascaded around her legs, the vintage print adding a more desirable gleam to her beauty.

As they met the end of the carpet, John kissed Jade's forehead and whispered something to her. She nodded and stepped in front of me, holding the flowers so tightly in her hands as she looked up at me.

"Wow." Was all I could mouth to her, ignoring every word the priest was saying as I just stared at her dress.

"Ladies and gentlemen, family and friends, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the joining of Jade and Zayn in marriage. With love and commitment, they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife." Jade did look royal, like a beautiful queen, my queen. She was all mine and nobody else's. I had to be the luckiest guy on Earth. I've given her many reasons to leave me stranded but she didn't, she never gave up on us. It's what I fonded the most about her. She never gave up on anything.

"Ultimately there comes a moment when a decision must be made. Two people who love each other must ask themselves how much they hope for as their love grows and deepens, and how much risk they are willing to take. Commitment may well be a fearful gamble. Because it is the nature of love to create, a marriage itself is something which has to be created, such that as we come together in marriage, we become a new creature." Jade looked up at me with shy but loving eyes. My heart banged inside my chest, I was afraid everyone in the altar could hear.

"Now you will feel no rain, for each of you will be shelter for the other. Now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be warmth to the other. Now there will be no loneliness, for each of you will be companion to the other. Now you are two persons, but there is only one life before you." Jade looked to Jayden and Armani in her cousin's embrace in the front bench. He had the rings set on his lap, Armani ready to grab at them. We both laughed lightly.

"May beauty surround you both in the journey ahead and through all the years, May happiness be your companion and your days together be good and long upon the earth." Jade's eyes started tearing up a bit as she handing her bouqet to Saidi, gently taking my hands in hers.

"Do you Jade, take Zayn to be your husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

"I do." She nodded with a sniffle, making me smile.

"Do you Zayn, take Jade to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

"I do.."

"Zayn, you have written your vows?" I nodded, looking directly into Jade's gleaming blue eyes.

"Jade, I promise you that I will, from this day forward, be faithful and honest in every way, to honor the faith and trust you place in me, to love and respect you in your successes and in your failures. To make you laugh and to be there when you cry, to care for you in sickness and in health, to softly kiss you when you are hurting. And to be your companion and your friend, on this journey that we make together. You've given me three amazing children that I love with all my being, and I'd love to share more with you. I promise to always love you like I did when were teenagers." Jade giggled, as she looked down at my feet shyly.