Perfect Time Together

Jade's POV

We arrived at my dad's house soon after leaving our home. Zayn had the kids in their stroller as I held Piper on my hip. She was fast asleep.

"My family!" Saidi swung open the door. "Oh give me my little angel!"

"She's sleeping." I chuckled, "And hello to you too Saidi."

"Oh, come in!" I nodded as we all walked in, Piper rubbing her eyes.

"Where's my munchkin?"

"Grandpa!" She squealed, running over to my dad. He picked her up so happily and easily, swinging her around. Armani squealed with a smile on his face, opening and closing his fists as he reached for my father.

"Oh they've gotten so big!" He chuckled, "I wish I could hold them all but I'm not as strong as I used to be."

"Luckily, I am." Saidi smiled, "Now give me my little nephews."

"You hold one or none."

"Fine, give me any. I don't care!" I handed Armani to her. "Hi handsome!" She cooed. I turned to my father again, a smile on his face.

"You look just like your mother."

"Aw, dad.." I went to hug him, hearing him sniffle.

"We finally served her some justice huh?"

"Yeah, she'd be proud of you."

"She'd be proud of you, honey. You have a massive dance studio of your own at twenty-one."

"Thanks dad." I smiled.

"Let's enjoy some dinner now, shall we?" I laughed as Zayn shoved Saidi and I into the kitchen. "Best cooks in the house at ready!!"

"That's not a lie." I joked as I pecked him on the lips, watching him walk out the kitchen. Saidi sniffled and I turned my head so quickly, rushing to her side. "You alright?"

"Mom would be proud of you.."

"She'd be proud of you, too."

"What have I done that would make her proud? Nothing. You, on the other hand, have everything and more. She wouldn't care what I do unless I somehow overpower what you do."

"That's not true. You know she'd be proud of you, but only if you had pride in yourself, too. You know that-that whatever made you happy, made her happy knowing you could excel and do great things." I sniffled, holding her face. "You're still young too, it doesn't come easy. I shouldn't be the one to talk but it's just some words of wisdom." Saidi laughed, looking up at me.

"I want to be a model."

"Then be the sexiest, most beautiful, and most breath-taking model you can push yourself to be." Saidi nodded, hugging me tight.

"I love you, Jade."

"I love you, too, Sai."

--------------

"I am so tired." I fell into bed, Zayn chuckling as Armani crawled off his lap to me.

"You'd think after two months of handling a studio, you'd be used to it."

"I know right!! My legs are sore because I had to teach a group of middle aged men how to waltz and they kept falling! Like, how do you fall during a waltz?!" I groaned, "Of course, the teacher of the class was there but she couldn't lift."

"You lifted middle aged men?"

"Some of them are so heavy." Zayn burst with laughter, Jayden smiling at his father's sudden joy. "Zayn!" I whined.