Grand Opening Pt. 3

Jade's POV

After meeting fans, signing up families, and hosting the dinner, Zayn and I went to my office. There was no one on this floor. He kissed at my neck as I opened the door to my personal dance room.

"Wow." He gasped.

"I made sure every wall had a picture of us, our family and our friends." I smiled, walking onto the hardwood floor. "Danielle and I made this, all with lamination and lots of pictures."

"It's perfect, babe." He chuckled, looking over at me. "It really is amazing."

"You're technically the first person to see it completed."

"What about Danielle?"

"It's not completed, Zayn." I chuckled, taking his hand and walking with him to any empty frame that was the high of me. "I wanted to have a huge printed picture of us on our wedding day in here, but I guess since we're getting married again.." I giggled as he leaned into my lips.

"I love you." He mumbled into my lips, holding the small of my back as he dipped me. I squealed as he pretended to drop me.

"Laugh, I dare you." Zayn did a forced laugh, blocking his face as I swung my hang at his chest. He just continued laughing, hugging my waist.

"Okay, I'm sorry." He smiled, pressing his forehead to mine. "I love you."

"I love you." I repeated, my hands placing themselves on his chest as our lips rolled. "I'm so happy right now, Zayn. Today has just been so wonderful. I've wanted this since I was a little girl." I gushed.

"You deserve every bit of it. You've worked so hard for this, if through the tough times of these few months. It may have been hard, but you got through it."

"Only because of you. You and our kids motivate me to do this. I want to make you guys proud and be a great role model."

"I've been proud of you since the day you conquered your first performance." Zayn smiled, pecking my nose.

"I don't know what life would be like without you, and I don't hope to find out anytime soon."

"Jade and Zayn! I swear to gosh, if I walk in on a cat eating sausage, I am going to murder you both!" My manager complained.

"It's completely safe." I laughed. "We do it that often?" I whispered.

"Are you complaining?" I laughed as my head rested on his chest.

"We've been looking for you, Justin and Danielle are ready to close up the ceremony."

"Alright, I'll be right down."

"NOW, Malik." She ordered. I sighed and looked up at Zayn. He nodded and walked with me behind my manager. The closing was in the convention center, not very far from my office. As soon as we made it backstage, we were dressed into our closing outfits. Danielle and I walked out and thanked everyone for coming. I honestly couldn't wait to start work on Monday. Once the party was over, Zayn and I picked up the kids from the daycare and went out to our limo. Jayden's head nuzzled into my chest as lights flashed at us, whining.

"I know honey, I'm sorry." The nanny helped put them in there carseats, letting us get in. Piper sat herself on Zayn's lap and fell straight to sleep as we drove away.

"What a day." Zayn smiled as I laid my head on his shoulder, looking down at Piper.

"I'm so excited for Monday."

"I'm so excited for our wedding." Zayn smiled, making me giggle.

"Me too, especially the cake."

"We're renewing our vows and all you're thinking about is the cake?"

"Three kids can do that to you."

"Great things."

"Naughty boy, hush!" I placed my finger on his lips as we both laughed. My phone buzzed in my purse and I quickly reached for it. Once I got it out the bag, I saw it was my dad. "Hello?"

"Hey honey!"

"Dad, I didn't see you at the opening. Not even Saidi."

"Because we didn't go." He answered cheerfully.

"You're happy about that?" I frowned.

"Honey, we went to the courthouse today. We won."

"What?"

"Those bastards are sentenced to life in prison. Oh, you should've seen there faces!"

"Oh my god!" I began to cry, "That's great, oh my god." I looked to Zayn. "I can't believe it."

"Come home tonight, bring the kids!"

"I will, I'll just make a quick stop at home."

"Alright honey, see you there." I hung up, covering my mouth as I turned to Zayn.

"What happened?"

"We won the case." I cried.

"Really?" I nodded with a squeal as he leaned over to kiss me. "I am so happy for you."

"My father invited us over for dinner, and you're all coming with me, no excuses. We'll go home, change and be on our way. Gosh, I am so happy right now!"

"You deserve this and I'm sure your mother did too."

"She does." I sniffled, continuing to cry tears of joy.

SORRY I updated so late! I have been really busy with school and with my Liam fanfic. This story is coming to an end soon and this is the last book as just a heads up. There will be about 5-6 more chapters, including an epilogue. Things will start to get better in Jade and Zayn's life :)