Epilogue

Epilogue

•5 Years Later•

Zayn's POV

"Daddy, I'm ready." I turned to look at Piper, a pang of heartbreak racing through me. My little girl stood before me in a wedding dress, her baby bump well recognizable. "Well?"

"I can't believe I have to give you up, already." Piper giggled, walking over to hug me.

"You'll always be the main man in my life, Dad. I love you." She smiled, it was hard to hug her, but I still did the best that I could.

"Daddy, it's almost time to go." Lady pushed on my bum.

"Hey!" I warned, she giggled innocently, jumping on her toes.

She was the spitting image of Jade, the brown hair, big brown eyes like when I met her, those rounded, plump lips and even the smile was identical. Although she was only six, you could see the similarities so easily. It's like none of my traits had carried on.

"Just because you're the flower girl does not mean you can boss me around."

"Yeah, it does." She was even a little diva, just like Jade. "C'mon Daddy, you gotta get in your place!"

"Fine, I'm going."

"Uh- No, don't go yet!" Piper squeaked, "M-My water just broke, Dad."

"Now?"

"Do you think I'm lying?!"

"I mean, unless you're trying to pull a 'runaway bride.'" I chuckled.

"Dad!!" She yelled, "Get Jeffrey!!"

"I'll do it!" Lady ran out through the church. Piper huffed, glaring at me.

"You'd think your own father would freak out that his baby is having a baby."

"And getting married on the same gotdamn day." I grumbled. "I'm probably more overwhelmed than you are."

"You want to bet on it?"

"Piper! Piper, are you alright?!" Jeffrey rushed in.

"Yeah, just having a casual joke with my father. A little too casual, wouldn't you think? Ow!" She squeaked.

"We need to go."

"But the wedding-"

"I can wait."

"And so can I." I narrowed my eyebrows.

"You were nearly-"

"Daddy." My daughter warned, but not Piper's, they were Lady's, her hands on her hips.

"You're going to stop sassing me." She giggled, crossing her arms. "What's so funny?"

"You're funny."

"Oh yeah, how am I funny?"

"You make me laugh a lot!" Lady stood on her toes. "Did you make Mummy laugh a lot?"

"Mhm, Mum loved my jokes." I smiled, taking her hand in mine as we walked down the isle in behind Piper.

Lady always asked about Jade, ever since she could properly develop sentences. She was fascinated by the topic of her mum being some type of superstar, she was a younger replica. She had all Jade's characteristics and traits, she was a really big Drama geek, just like her mum.

The wedding process was sped up and Piper and Jeffrey sped off. Having to give away my baby girl was probably the hardest thing in the world, but I know Jeffrey will treat her like the princess she is and always will be.