Young Bit of Love/Hate

Armani's POV

"Wow, this place is so big." Kitty gasped, staring at the studio's awards through the glass. "These are all your mother's?"

"Um, these are awards won by the dance teams in here."

"Oh." She giggled, flicking her pink hair out her face. I sighed and shoved my hands into my pockets. "Something wrong?"

"No, just a little exhausted."

"Stop thinking about her, she didn't love you. At least not like I do." She kissed my lips, I slightly cringed. She barely knew me yet she was constantly telling me she loved me after only a day.

There was a throat cleared at the end of the hall, Kitty turning to see my mum, her arms crossed.

"It's Jade Malik! Oh my god, it's so nice to meet you! I have so much to tell you, I have this fashion line I-"

"What are you doing here, Armani?"

"I came to see you."

"Why?"

"You're my mum."

"Then you could've came to see me by yourself, or with someone I actually like." She shook her head with a sigh, walking into one of the rooms.

"Hm, maybe we can talk to your dad."

"I don't think so."

"But my-"

"But your what, Kitty?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Nothing, we can leave." I grumbled as we walked out the studio and into my car. "Can we see your house?"

"No."

"How come that poor shit got to see it?!"

"Because she isn't annoying as hell!!"

"God, you're so arrogant!"

"I'm arrogant?!"

"Yes!"

"I'm not the- You know what, I'm not fighting with you. I've always wanted to go to prom with you, and I will but you need to respect me, my family, and my property. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, fine." She crossed her arms.

"Don't be mad, please." I sighed.

"Then don't bother me for a second, please." I shook my head and drove her home.

When I got to my house, there was a lot of commotion. Jordy, Jeremy, and Piper were in the living room, running their mouths. Alissa was busy sewing their gloves. I blinked twice when I saw what was beside her.

"Wh-Why do you have that?" I choked, pointing at the bracelet I had given Amber.

"Amber gave it back to me, said there was no reason to keep it. I was going to use the jewels for Piper's glove."

"No." I snatched it off the table, holding it to my chest.

"Hey, that's unfair." Alissa whined, standing to her feet.

"You-You can't just take it apart."

"It has no special value anymore, why does it matter?"

"It's jewelry, it costs a lot." I chuckled, taking it with me up the stairs. Mum walked out the bathroom in front of me, wiping her mouth. "Hi mum."

"Hello Armani." She wiped her mouth, walking into her room without another word. I sighed and went to my room, my brother was on the phone.

"She's okay, right?.. That's good to know, tell her I hope she feels better.. Oh well-" He turned in his chair, spotting me. "Nevermind, I have to go.. Mr. Heartbreaker just walked in." I glared at Jayden, my fists clenching, "Send her my hugs!.. Thanks, bye bro." Jayden hung up, chuckling.