Too Late to Apologize

Jade's POV  

I laughed as Chase poked at my stomach, pushing him away. "Stop tickling me!"

"Why?" He grinned, pulling me into his arms.

"Because I said so." He scrunched up his nose and pushed me back onto his bed, laying beside me as I giggled. "You've been awfully happy this morning."

"I got to spend yesterday with your beautiful self. It was a memorable day." Chase swiped my cheek with his thumb, pulling something out his pocket. "I bought this for you on your sixteenth birthday. I never got to actually give it to you because my parents wouldn't let me see you." I gasped at the gold bracelet.

"It's beautiful, thank you." He clicked it onto my wrist, smiling as he did so and stood up.

"Oh, and I bought you some clothes for today when you were asleep." He pulled out a shopping bag and handed it to me. (Outfit in external...)

"Thank you Chase."

"I'm gonna miss this." Chase sighed, smiling down on me.

"We can still be friends Chase! Zayn will understand!"

"I'm letting you go."

"What-"

"You know you want to Jade. I'm not doing this because I'm mad at you or anything, this was all part of my plan. I got to spend a whole day with the girl of dreams, enjoying each others company just as we did when we were kids."

"You're letting me leave? Just like that?"

"Go back to your family." He smiled, rubbing my arms.

"N-Not just yet. Maybe I could just stay a little while longer with you."

"Really?" Chase beamed at my answer, making me giggle.

"Yes really!" He picked me up off the ground and swung me around, making me laugh.

"Then you know what I want to do with you today?"

"What?"

"I want you to dance with me, and-and at the end of the day, I want you to sing our song. You know, all my instincts, they return. And the grand facade, so soon will burn." He sang, making me gasp.

"Oh my gosh! That song was stuck in our heads for two months straight when we were kids!"

"Exactly!"

"Chase, I'd love to." I cooed as he pulled a radio from under the bed. Today would be really fun, considering I have my old best friend back.